Author Topic: Diane Abbott car crash and Party Political Broadcast on behalf of the Tories :)  (Read 6948 times)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Never liked that woman, mainly because of her and Bernie Grants comments subsequent to the Tottenham riots in 1985. 

JF

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
I worked it out the other day that the last time the party for which I voted in a general election actually managed to win it was over was over 42 years ago. I can't see my run changing this year - with or without the help of Diane Abbott. Perhaps it is a good thing. Some Labour rank-and-file bloke I heard the other day was musing that 2017 was a good election to lose. It will take at least 5 years to work through the economic trauma of leaving the EU, the government will take the blame for the wreckage and become unelectable for a generation. I don't much like this kind of "strategic" thinking and, anyway, even if it turns out to be right I don't have a generation to sit around enjoying it.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member

IMO she is a female version of Keith Vaz,  obnoxious self serving hypocrites.      >:(

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Vote Labour - you must be joking.

And Corbyn said he wasn't embarrassed - well Jeremy you really should have been.

Says it all in my opinion.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member

Corbyn and Abbott were lovers in the 70s.  Perhaps she knows too much to sack her again.      ;)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member

Corbyn and Abbott were lovers in the 70s.  Perhaps she knows too much to sack her again.       ;)

More like Abott and Costello  :)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
I was reading that Corbyn has been a magnet to women for years  and they have always been attracted to him???
His third wife is 20 years his junior and a very attractive Mexican woman, who keeps out of the limelight.
He and Diane were together in the 70's. So, perhaps he feels he he owes  her something, or perhaps he cannot get anyone else to do the job.  Whatever it is, she is a confused woman.  Imagine her being in the Cabinet..Scarey...

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
She would be in charge of MI5 - or is that MFI in her case?

Confused.com

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf