Author Topic: Walking  (Read 1081 times)

Offline Cheryl

Walking
« on: April 20, 2007, 12:24:54 PM »
Is walking a sport?
I recently had a meander with the Hash House harriers to a nice area called Yanliker a or something like that.
Its a great way to see some of the countryside your might not otherwise see. and you can walk at your own pace.
I understand that they are walking in Uzumlu on Sunday 22nd Wickwilly on this website can give you more information, but I found it a great thing to do if you were on your own or with friends. they made me very welcome and I had a great day out. you can walk at a bottom wiggling pace or just meander. highly recommended.

Offline Diverbaz 1

Walking
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 16:17:37 PM »
Yes it is an exellent way to see places you would not normally go to. I was the Hashmaster of the Ascension Island HHH (the drinking club with a running problem) when I was there, we had a few hardened runners but generally it was walking because of the heat. great after hashes as well:D:D:D often till the wee hours and the hash was over by 6pm. Great community, glad that there is one in Fethiye area. Do you know where I can find out more info?

Good way to earn your Efes ;)

Baz (AKA GOGOGadget)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 16:19:18 PM by Diverbaz 1 »

Offline wickwilly

Walking
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 17:43:07 PM »
Baz. I have sent you a pm.Thanks for the glowing report Cheryl. We enjoyed your company. Anyone else interested in joining our merry group please contact me. :)

WW
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 17:45:43 PM by wickwilly »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf