Author Topic: Weird bloke  (Read 3844 times)

Offline Julesp

Weird bloke
« on: February 18, 2011, 21:32:06 PM »
It was probably a one off but yesterday after nipping out to put my rubbish in the bin I returned to my house to find my dogs going ape barking, looked over the wall and there was a turk man stood outside looking into my garden. I asked what he wanted he just said Sex? Efendim (sorry i didnt hear) I replied thinking id got it wrong He said sex istiyormusun? (Do you want sex) This with my dogs barking like mad and my boyfriend in the house So girls dont forget there are some weird peope about Take care

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Weird bloke
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 23:28:42 PM »
Would really like to reply to this post the way I think appropriate, but it is a family forum, so suffice to say it sickens me, and scares me,

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Weird bloke
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 00:29:17 AM »
Gordon has just remarked on this, shame you didn't say "moment" nipped indoors and got a camera taken a photo, one for CBF and one for the police, that should do the trick.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Weird bloke
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2011, 06:55:37 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by laffa

Would really like to reply to this post the way I think appropriate, but it is a family forum, so suffice to say it sickens me, and scares me,

I doubt you would be stuck for words Mo! ;)

Offline Julesp

Weird bloke
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2011, 21:43:49 PM »
I really was too stuck for words to go inside for camera! I have a new building being built next door and honestly think it is a migrant worker , When i lived in Deliktas Fethiye I had the same problems I think these people come from elsewhere in Turkey and they think all Yabanci are here for sex, anyway be on the look out Cos ive had this type of problem before,

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Weird bloke
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 23:52:12 PM »
thanks for posting

Offline Steve A

Weird bloke
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2011, 11:27:34 AM »
My wife had similar in Sep on Baris Manco Bulvari near to Ayden Pide ,2 males on on a mopedpulled alongside,one male got off and asked if she wanted sex.She gave him a put down he understood and that was it.At this time my wife was with her 2 friends so numbers dont put them off !

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
Weird bloke
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2011, 17:32:18 PM »
Maybe the were "stocking" salesmen!!  ;)

Offline hubblebubble

Weird bloke
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2011, 11:10:28 AM »
Sadly this is becoming all too common. Age, dress, or being in company dont seem to matter - we are yabanci females and therefore probably up for it, sigh.
I would say maybe we could get together with zabita to curtail it but in truth with the way a lot of visitors carry on I 'm not sure we stand much chance.
To add to the insults I also recently heard of a Russian couple on holiday inviting ladies back to their room...

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Weird bloke
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2011, 13:26:16 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by hubblebubble

To add to the insults I also recently heard of a Russian couple on holiday inviting ladies back to their room...

Must have been influenced by watching "Benidorm" :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf