Author Topic: Breaking news  (Read 4536 times)

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Re: Breaking news
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2016, 18:57:37 PM »

Colwyn

The week before the last General Election you described Ed Milliband as your "wonderful leader ". In that same week Milliband was

bragging that he had got one over on Cameron by blocking the proposed attack on Assad. This weekend his brother David was

attacking him and laying the blame for a lot of the present situation in Syria on Eds doorstep.Last week Osbourne admitted Parliament

had let down the people of Syria by not backing a planned Anglo American attack on Assad. Milliband blocked that attack for political

points. Using your logic should Ed milliband be slaughtered next. You picked a loser and a complete t****r.

Offline Dutchie

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2016, 19:03:51 PM »
The Turkish news claims that the Russians are holding FETO responsible for the attack *rolling eyes*.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2016, 19:06:15 PM »
The Turkish news claims that the Russians are holding FETO responsible for the attack *rolling eyes*.

They're also blaming NATO's secret agents.

Offline Stopfordian

• Certified incomprehensible
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2016, 19:12:35 PM »

Turkey, I love the place, but it's going from bad to worse. It won't stop me going but it's just so feckin sad.

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2016, 09:07:50 AM »
Colwyn
   The week before the last General Election you described Ed Milliband as your "wonderful leader ". I
You've dreamed that one. I am not even a member of the Labour Party let alone regarding Miliband as my "wonderful leader". What I did say about him was:"his performance and vision have disappointed me so far". However that didn't apply to our Syria vote where the Labour Party and dissident Tories prevented an utterly stupid, badly planned campaign that would have led us into yet another disastrous war in the Middle East and North Africa. Good decision.

Offline SteveJ

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2016, 13:30:50 PM »
Kevin3 - at the very least please try to get your facts right before attacking a fellow member of CBF.  Colwyn, like the rest of us is entitled to express his opinion without being accused of being "disgusting" just because you don't agree with his point of view. A better response from you would have been to ask Colwyn to explain his reasons for the post. I'm sure that Keith has already said that personal attacks are not welcome in CBFland.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2016, 16:23:56 PM »

Colwyn   The week before the Election you said Ed Milliband was the leader who could reach the people,or places, other leaders

could not reach. I responded that Labour was spending 35 thousand pounds on consultants to teach Milliband leadership, in the

week before he wanted us to let him run the country. You seem to condone the slaughter of the Ambassador on camera on the

grounds that he was Russian. ISIL slaughter innocents on camera and justify it on the grounds that they are American, or English,

or Christian. Iv'e always viewed you as a non violent and peace loving person so i'm shocked but it is a Forum for members to 

express their views so we differ.

SteveJ       Show me the the personal attack.!!     I described Colwyns viewpoint on the slaughter as disgusting. Thats not an attack

on him as a person, in fact iv'e got fond of the old s?d, even if we don't always agree.

If Keith takes issue with anything I print on here i am sure he will let me know without taking instruction from you

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf