Author Topic: Ovacik address  (Read 11936 times)

Offline Bluwise

Re: Ovacik address
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2015, 12:43:21 PM »
Indeed they can and as the turkish tel number is the same for both villas, it could even turn out to be a management company
The second villa is advertised elsewhere with an owner in Newport and was for sale in November last  year so all could be fine.

I certainly hope so as I can only imagine the stress this is causing for Steve and his family.

Offline Dutchie

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2015, 19:20:43 PM »
I have never heard of this Tom but I do know Andrew. He has built a few properties in Ovacik so it could be possible that he also helps letting them?
The reason I know Andrew is that he has bought an item from us so not too familiar with the man though.

Offline Steve H

• Newly Registered
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2015, 20:00:11 PM »
Evening all,

Again thanks for another hard day of investigating.

I have e-mailed the owner with some further concerns and after taking in to consideration his comments and all the replies through this forum we think that everything seems above board. 

This has not been the most straightforward of holiday bookings for us and I can honestly say that having spoken to my wife and daughter yesterday I was ready to bail out and look for an alternative villa. But after today's findings and re-assurances we are pretty confident that we can arrive at Dalaman airport knowing that shortly afterwards we will be in the villa that we had originally booked.

Time will tell of course and I will let you know how we get on in July.

I don't know how many of you guys will be in Ocacik between the 12th and 22nd July but it would be good to meet up and have a few beers with you all. If you are around then, let me know of a good bar to meet. It doesn't have to be Ovacik of course but somewhere close enough.

Ta very much for your time and effort.

Steve (and wife Paula, daughter Abbie and her friend Karla)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2015, 20:15:48 PM »
I have never heard of this Tom but I do know Andrew. He has built a few properties in Ovacik so it could be possible that he also helps letting them?
The reason I know Andrew is that he has bought an item from us so not too familiar with the man though.

Superb stuff - great to know Andrew is real  :) Apologies to Andrew for being concerned but he will know there are many cons in Turkey and in property rental - now to find out who Tom is :D

Have a great holiday Steve, give us a date and all 10,500 of us will turn up and take you up on that offer of a beer   ;)

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2015, 09:47:48 AM »
I went for a scout round this morning and think I have found the villa. It is directly behind the Dianna Suites hotel up the hill a bit. I cant see it on google maps but you can see Dianna Suites so it will give you a bit of an idea of location. It looks a nice villa.

Offline jo b

• Chandler's Ford, UK
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2015, 18:43:19 PM »
Great to hear the villa actually exists...though it looks similar to many villas I didn't recognise it ( we have had a villa in Ovacik since 2004). Knowing where Diana Suites is it will be more like 30 minute walk into
Hisiaronu  but should be lovely and quiet. Enjoy your holiday.

Offline Menthol

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2015, 09:07:52 AM »
Yes indeed, have a lovely holiday!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf