Author Topic: Help Please!  (Read 3375 times)

Offline BernieTeyze

Help Please!
« on: November 07, 2017, 13:16:53 PM »
I need to get back in the uk, asap preferably to Birmingham as cheap as possible. I understand that skyscanner is not a good place to look for flights where is please? I would like to go via Dalaman but can to from Antalya if I have to.

Any ideas please? I went on TCOOK site and says not until March, but I know they had dec flights, maybe im looking in the wrong place, any ideas where to look??

Many Thanks x

Offline BernieTeyze

Re: Help Please!
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 13:43:03 PM »
Found a tcook one for 29£ one way.  ;D

Offline marina

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 13:56:21 PM »
Well done Bernie. Had a quick look for you but couldn't find anything like that. Obviously I don't look in the right place!
Hope all ok,  x

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 14:24:34 PM »

Glad you're fixed up Bernie, hope things are good. x

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2017, 17:35:14 PM »
I had just finished my post here on the forum when a flight from Antalya to Manchester came up 29£. in the advert space, I clicked on it never thinking for a minute that it would work and it took me to the site. Paid 29.99 and 25 for a bag. Then I thought I have to A, get to Antalya, and B get from Manchester to Bham. The transfer to Antalya is £30, flight at 8am so cant get the bus, and then by fluke looked on trainline and got manchester airport to Birmingham all stations for £10.80.  So all for less than 100£ very pleased with that.
Sadly a long time and very dear friend Tracy Mac passed away with cancer and I cant not say my goodbyes and attend her funeral. She had a heart of Gold and was a good friend to many and a formidable enemy to people that underestimated her. She fought for 12 years over a medical blunder that left her son with cerebal palsy. They eventually awarded her son 5,5million. Sadly she leaves him and 6 others behind, all grown now. She died at 52, living her life on her her terms after her diagnosis. I will miss her and her humour and  keep her and our memories in my heart forever. Its so sad she left so soon.

Had a bit of a set back with my Adele, the imamitib is no longer working, and she had to have another bone marrow test. Thank God it has come back ok and they are changing her tablets. She is doing ok, but very tired, fingers crossed these work and keep her out of the next stage, she hopes to get them this week. Grateful that we are still stable.

Offline sadler

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2017, 17:44:01 PM »
Phew, Bernie. You certainly live in the fast lane ( no disrespect intended).

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2017, 17:51:55 PM »
Sadler, tell me about it.  ;)  :)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2017, 19:14:36 PM »
Really sorry to hear about your friend Bernie...also sorry to hear your daughter has had a set back i do hope her new tablets will keep Adele out of the next stage.

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2017, 20:47:22 PM »
Fingers crossed for your lassie Bernie and condolences on the loss of your friend

Offline marina

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2017, 20:54:41 PM »
Bernie, so sorry to hear about your friend. Also that Adele has had a setback. Fingers crossed that new tablets work for her,  x

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf