Author Topic: Great restaurant Calis  (Read 6699 times)

Offline BernieTeyze

Great restaurant Calis
« on: October 04, 2017, 18:27:11 PM »
Was lucky to go with Mustafa(Inspector) and his family to dinner last night.Nothing was pre arranged we went to a little place on Baris Manco called kalimera.
What lovely food, excellent service and a great atmosphere. We had mixed meze chosen from the kitchen and they were amazing! I have forgotten the names of what we tried,but they included calamari,liver,cows tongue,baby potatoes,some borek stuff that isn't borek but like a samosa  with cheese and peppers, freshly made beetroot,yoghurt. My explanation isn't doing it a bit of justice,and that's a shame because it's up there with some of the best food we have ever tasted here. We had such a laugh and a good evening, thanks to Mustafas great personality and hospitality.
I think you need to book,as it gets full quickly. We will definitely be back to eat there.

Offline pompeylee

• Newly Registered
Re: Great restaurant Calis
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 18:44:32 PM »
A place we are yet to try but intend to, always busy at weekends & quite busy during the week & have only heard Good things about Kalamari.

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 18:47:36 PM »
It was and is so worth visiting.

Offline marina

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 19:00:57 PM »
Whereabouts on BM is it please Bernie?

Offline Lynne09

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2017, 07:41:37 AM »
Is this a fish restaurant Bernie have passed lots of times always busy but not got round to trying yet?

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2017, 14:20:29 PM »
Im not a Calis person. I dont think its a fish restaurant, I had Calimari though!. We left Calis and drove down BM for about 10mins and it was on the right.

http://share.here.com/r/mylocation/e-eyJuYW1lIjoiS2FsaW1lcmEgTWV5aGFuZSIsImFkZHJlc3MiOiJCQVJJXHUwMTVlIE1hblx1MDBlN28gYnVsdmFyXHUwMTMxIE5vOjQ5LCBGZXRoaXllIiwibGF0aXR1ZGUiOjM2LjY2MTgwOTQ5NDE5MiwibG9uZ2l0dWRlIjoyOS4xMTU5Nzk2NzE0NzgsInByb3ZpZGVyTmFtZSI6ImZhY2Vib29rIiwicHJvdmlkZXJJZCI6NTg5OTIxOTc3ODY5OTY1fQ==?link=addresses&fb_locale=en_US&ref=facebook

BARIŞ Manço bulvarı No:49
Fethiye 48300

0530 433 75 75

kalimera Meyhane

Have a Bernie Teyze description, im sure you will find it!!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 14:37:37 PM by BernieTeyze »

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2017, 15:20:27 PM »
Apparently next to New York Pizza x

Offline marina

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2017, 15:37:32 PM »
Ta Bernie!   :D

Offline Fran

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2017, 19:03:49 PM »
We went tonight the hot potato starter was lovely, calamari starter was ok I've had better. None of the main courses we wanted were available so settled on the meatballs they were ok but nothing to write home about, 4 small meatballs served with grilled onion, spring onion, sliced red onion, large bunch parsley and quarter of a cooked tomato. No prices on the menu which was just a piece of typed paper. There was only 4 other people in there, so not sure why they had run out of most items on menu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2017, 19:43:16 PM »
Wow, im really suprised and sorry you didnt have a good experience there Fran. I rarely make recommendations for food places, one mans meat and all that. We had a lovely evening there, both food and service.  As it was my first time there I cant say when busy nights are, it was full when we visited. I never saw a menu, I picked from the kitchen.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf