Author Topic: Violent attacks against women  (Read 8031 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Violent attacks against women
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2012, 23:12:21 PM »
Well, I really hope this guy comes forward and fessies up, then pays off his debt to Lynne.  I think this is really a shocking situation that he should start a website about crime after what he has done.
Also note the guy who came on CBF plugging his wife's legal business until Scunner saw him off is on there too, doing the same thing.
So sorry about your problem Lynne, lets hope he is shamed into paying you.   Well done Anne for spotting this... You smart old Hen ;D

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2012, 23:18:30 PM »
Nothing to do with me Jacqui.  It's been well known by a lot of people for a long time.
It was Lynne who originally brought it back to the top by posting the other day.

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2012, 02:17:19 AM »
Also note the guy who came on CBF plugging his wife's legal business until Scunner saw him off is on there too, doing the same thing.
Whoa... lets not place Stuart and his wife (and sister in law) in the same bracket as this w4nk.  Neither Stuart nor Melik (or Dilek) would take a penny out your pocket if it wasn't owed.

A wee bit spammy... yes.  But dishonest no.

Just setting the record straight...

JF

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2012, 08:32:08 AM »
Whoa.... Read my post again.  I said this guy was plugging his wife's business again, that is all.  Just because he is on this website doing the same thing as he did on CBF does not accuse him of taking money.  By what you are staying it means anyone who has published on this site is being tarred with the same brush...I have published on the site, but I also have not taken a penny from anyone....

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2012, 13:55:46 PM »
Thats fine if you are a member of Facebook and can see the difference.  If you're not a member of Facebook, and taking your statement at face value,  it isn't so clear - incidentally, I'm not a member of Facebook therefore the activities of anyone on there is closed to me.

JF

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2012, 20:14:08 PM »
I never named this guy, but you did.  I wonder how you knew his name?  Perhaps he is famous for spamming?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2012, 00:05:27 AM »
He certainly was in my book - in the end it seemed like every post was telling people that the answer could be found by employing his wife's services - which to me is not in the spirit of a free online community.

I'm locking this now as we have 3 topics basically converged and centred on the same topic/person.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf