Author Topic: Facebook Thieves and Scoundrels Page  (Read 1810 times)

Offline lynne

• Birmingham, UK
Facebook Thieves and Scoundrels Page
« on: June 28, 2012, 18:25:12 PM »
I was heartened to see a Facebook group started to help or support victims of crime in Calis and Fethiye.  I have duly followed the link and note the title of the group:

Thieves and Scoundrels

I wondered whether I should apply to join this group.  I wondered if they could help with the problem I had a few years ago.  For those of you who don’t recall, here is the link to the topic:

http://calis-beach.co.uk/forum/calis_beach_questions_and_information/warning_lee_somine_kebap_20881.0.html

To provide an update following the end of that topic (you will see it ran four years ago), we did actually find Lee in Calis.  We spoke to him and he was very charming.  He explained the problems he was having financially and gave us a small payment towards his debt.  He reassured us that he was “going nowhere” and would continue with the payments. 

That was three years ago.

You probably won’t be too surprised to learn that Lee didn’t continue with the payments. 

If you take the time to read through the whole link, Lee was given every opportunity to respond to the thread.  He chose not to.

So now I wonder whether I could join this Facebook group.  Maybe I could get some advice on how I could try and get the money from Lee that he still owes us.

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Facebook Thieves and Scoundrels Page
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 19:41:59 PM »
Well said Lynne  ;D
Pot, kettle and black comes to mind.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf