Author Topic: EasyJet 2013  (Read 2010 times)

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
EasyJet 2013
« on: August 16, 2012, 13:52:52 PM »
I have been speaking to EasyJet as I am chomping at the bit to book our flights for next year.  I have been advised that flights will not be available until 6 months before departure - as we are looking for April and May, I have been told they probably wont be released until October at the earliest.   I remember booking much earlier last year and have been told that last year was a trial, but they are reverting back to the 6 month rule this year.   :(   Think I'll have to go Monach, cos my nerves won't allow me to wait that long - have to know I've got it booked and sorted otherwise I'm likely to go into a steep decline  ;D

I know several others that were also waiting for release, so sorry to pass on the bad news......

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Re: EasyJet 2013
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 14:12:07 PM »
Looked last might monarch was coming out well for end of June. Hmmm hold my nerve or book - that is the question.

Offline marina

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 15:20:54 PM »
Thanks (I think!) Pookie.  I've been checking every day for weeks now as I know I booked our flights in July last year.  Well, at least I know now and need to decide whether to hang on and risk it or go with what's available now.  Decisions!!!!  : :)

Offline hillside

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 15:58:23 PM »
Thanks Pookie - we go on holiday tomorrow for 3 weeks and I thought I would have to check whilst I'm away. If that is correct I can relax until I come back....

Offline grahamturner09

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 17:20:57 PM »
You can get £273 skyscanner August 2013 Monarch from Gatwick

Offline hillside

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 20:23:46 PM »
Ooo I paid £85 in May, £140 half term in June and £160 August 2012 all with Easyjet - which is why I dont want to miss the release date!

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2012, 22:06:27 PM »
I agree, we booked all our trips with EJ very cheaply last year, and are still looking forward to Istanbul in October for under £80 return - brilliant.  THe flights have all been on time, the service very good and the planes clean.  EasyJet have worked hard on their image this year and we have been really impressed with them. 

Offline Robw

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2012, 23:10:26 PM »
I was speaking to a Travel Agent yesterday and she said everything this year has been affected by the Olympics and prices next year in her opinion will not be as expensive as say this August! To be honest if the prices don`t come down ill be looking elsewhere. I really think the Airlines re trying to milk the popularity of Turkey!  :(

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf