Author Topic: new road  (Read 1412 times)

Offline suzi Q

new road
« on: November 03, 2007, 20:23:40 PM »
Does anyone know if the main road north of the dolphin roundabout has changed its name,it was called on the Fethiye town map Mustafa Kemal Bulvari,now its finished complete with paved side walk,trafic signals,road markings,sreetlights,trees and flowers a new sign has gone up along side the Oykun Hotel(bowling green)with a different name that we only just caught sight as we passed on a dolmus.

Offline number2

• More than just a member
  • Prolific Member
new road
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 05:52:02 AM »
Keith may know, their shop is just around the corner from it, i live 50 yards from the roundabout, on Mustafa Kemel bulvari, but to be honest i've never known what it was called on the other side of it. Alan

Offline lindacarl

• Pontypool - which is in WALES not England
new road
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 06:28:29 AM »
It's always been Baris Manco Bulvari although some signs say Calis Plaji (sp).
Presumably you're talking about the road North of the roundabout straight up from the beach - the one that continues to Gunlukbasi??

OR are you talking about the new road that cuts Calis in half - which was called Mustafa Kemel Bulvari?

After rereading I'm not sure which one you actually mean - It is early & I'm just recovering from a flight back from Tenerife :-\

Tenerife - you can keep it[xx(] - give us Calis any day! Whatever the new road signs say.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 06:44:25 AM by lindacarl »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf