Author Topic: Moving out to turkey at last  (Read 4863 times)

Offline micko4kim

Moving out to turkey at last
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2009, 19:37:01 PM »
hi mick and kim o4 i was really looking forward to moving to turkey next year but my husband as got cold feet we were going to move in may or june next yr i have done all i can in trying to get house sorted but he thike we should try in doing 2 weeks a month next yr and then 3 month in jan feb march have any one of you that has move over wish to come home please tell me what you all thike to make me fell not so sad and so unhappy

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2009, 22:13:04 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by micko4kim

hi mick and kim o4 i was really looking forward to moving to turkey next year but my husband as got cold feet we were going to move in may or june next yr i have done all i can in trying to get house sorted but he thike we should try in doing 2 weeks a month next yr and then 3 month in jan feb march have any one of you that has move over wish to come home please tell me what you all thike to make me fell not so sad and so unhappy

Your husband is a wise man, listen to him.  [^]

Offline micko4kim

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2009, 22:26:13 PM »
so you thike my husband is may be right can you tell why  please

Offline heatherhanum

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2009, 09:05:03 AM »
I think you should go for it. Yes it is a big leap but if you don't do it now you may regret it later. That's my opinion cause I'd be there tomorrow if i could.Good luck with whatever you decide to do xxx

Offline ovaciksarah

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2009, 10:15:12 AM »
Go for it.  My son, now 21, and I did, 5 years ago, and have absolutely no regrets.  Turkey is now home and there is absolutely nothing I miss about England.  Just reading an English paper makes me realise how lucky I am

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf