Author Topic: Cods Wallop  (Read 8585 times)

Offline Linda

Cods Wallop
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2009, 10:17:48 AM »
My friend Donna has takeaway fish and chips from Codswallop last week and said it was good and good value for money :)

Offline Carolyn1957

Cods Wallop
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2011, 15:28:42 PM »
We went into Codswallop today for lunch as we both fancied fish and chips. What a shock the bill was! Not the reasonably priced meal we have had there in the past - fish and chips now cost £8.50 each. Admittedly we should have looked more carefully at the price but we still get caught out when places price things in GBP. Two more lost customers at least.

Offline ovacik2

Cods Wallop
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2011, 17:49:30 PM »
Two other restaurants to try in Ovacik/Hisaronu are Turtle Restaurant and the Chill Out Restaurant The Fish and Chips are first Class include M/peas around 12 TL. Better still they serve up some great Turkish fare too for the people not ready for the F&C fix.

Offline jackstee

Cods Wallop
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2011, 18:44:32 PM »
Last week.
The other half had trout,chips and salad and I had fish and chips.(mushy peas not real)But on the whole a very good meal.

8 TL fish and chips, 13 for trout.

one litre of wine and two very large pancakes with ice cream. Total 71 lira. Now lets see you do that in UK and, they have a very good library.

KOSEM by the Sultan head fountain in Fethiye

Offline alybaba

Cods Wallop
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2011, 00:57:25 AM »
Our worst meal in the holidays was at codswallop after a recommendation on here ran out of all sorts wanted mushy peas had to have beans instead but meal was horrible

Offline finofino

Cods Wallop
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2011, 23:24:54 PM »
codswallop used to be good, but now too expensive but Turtle bars is great value 12tl for cod n chips

Offline sato1

Cods Wallop
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2011, 16:19:47 PM »
Have been to Codswallop for fish and chips on two occasions both times food was ok but nothing great.I think Morning star and Turtle bar both in Ovacik are much better and more reasonably priced.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf