Author Topic: Fethiye Property Services - Highly Recommended  (Read 20451 times)

Offline hazel dorrington

Fethiye Property Services - Highly Recommended
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2010, 13:17:16 PM »
Fethiye Property Services came to my rescue again. Due to mains waterpipe burst the whole of my ground floor was ruined. Is there nothing Engin can't organise. The repair and decoration of the walls and a beautiful new kitchen designed and fitted by him and his workman, the electrics, purchase of fridge freezer, the standard of the work and the time that they did it was fantastic. The price was also very reasonable. I thoroughly recommend Engin and Fethiye property services for anything you need done.

Offline OvacikOldBoy

« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2011, 17:07:30 PM »
Engin from FPS did a number of pieces of work for me in 2010 including the external painting of the Villa using quality paint, which included resealing all windows with quality sealant and filling in cracks.  I have had the garden path widened, additional lights put in the garden, pool regrouted and new wrought iron put around the downstairs terrace etc etc.  Even though he did not get the wrought iron correct on the terrace, I have every confidence he will have this put right. He has done an excellent job all round, he is conscientious and professional in his dealings.  He also provides garden and pool maintenance on my place.

I have no hesitance in recommending him.

Offline tintin1504

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2011, 13:11:50 PM »
Fethiye property services just completed some work for me.
Roof repairs,gutter replacement and a large extension to pool terrace area.
Dealt with Engin and Mehmet and their work was excellent,the price reasonable and
I was offered the option of a cheap,medium or top quality tiles and materials.
He gave good information and worked to a very high standard.I will definately
let him quote for other work.
T.[^]

Offline chruthshadbolt

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2011, 10:30:53 AM »
We also had work done with Engin from FPS, he and his team have been terrific,we found him through CB and we are so pleased we read the right ups on FPS.  Engin came to give us a quote for the job and turned up with his workers, taking measurements and drawing diagrams.  They moved the kitchen, took down a wall and blocked up another, Mehmet is a great worker and we are so so pleased with the jobs they have done for us.   They have since done  quite few other jobs  including putting a very long path in our garden.  We would not hesitate in recommending Engin and his team and as said on here before.  At the end of this we also have a kitchen/diner that is level/straight and lovely to work in.  Thank you Engin great job.

Offline Just Marian

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2011, 09:02:40 AM »
Decided to use Fethiye Property Services after the great recommendations on here.

We had an unsightly boiler on the wall at the back of a dining room that needed boxed in and covered up. Not only did Engin cover the boiler, but made a lovely unit with shelves to match the existing dining room furniture. We also asked for two electric points and a T.V point.

Engin and his team are very fast, efficient and do a first class job at a very reasonable price.

I would not hesitate to recommend him and will definitely use him again in the future.

Offline Babadaq Bridge

« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2011, 21:47:19 PM »
Engin from Fethiye Property services did a bit more work to our apartment last year, adapted our windows and changed them so that they all tilt in to let air in as well as opening out and fitted mozzie nets - all done quickly and at a reasonable cost.  I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.  I used Fethiye Property Services after reading recommendations on CBF, so thank you to CBF members for posting about him.  
Bridge
x

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2011, 18:18:35 PM »
As one of the most vocal fans of Fethiye Property Services (I actually started this "highly recommended" topic!!!) I was most unimpressed that after asking Engin for a price for some work on the 20th (via the forum) I heard nothing for three days. I assumed maybe his CBF email address is an old one so made contact via their website on the 23rd, receiving a reply soon after. The reply said they would look at the job the next day (24th) and let me know straight afterwards. A week later, and 3 emails asking what is going on being totally ignored, I have given up with them.

Offline jackstee

« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2011, 19:24:44 PM »
Now go back a couple of years and I said exactly the same.
In fact the property they visited and said I wasn't in, was not mine.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2011, 22:05:50 PM »
I must say this forum is very good - Engin and I have spoken and I have more than accepted his reasons for not being able to contact me earlier. He's very charming - as things stand, he's got the job  :)

Offline WendyA

« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2011, 08:10:58 AM »
Reading comments about Ergin on the Forum, I asked him to come round to our newly obtained villa last week.  We didn't get the Tapu until Friday and were leaving on Sunday.  He came round on Saturday at short notice and within a few hours had fetched an alarm man, a carpenter and locksmith.  He came back again at 9pm to sort out what we wanted done and offered useful suggestions, so very happy.  Even got the carpenter back later in the evening with some samples!
I suspect, though, that his success may make him difficult to pin down at times and I have to say that he hasn't responded to my emails since I got back to the UK.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf