Author Topic: Michael Jackson Bar  (Read 6814 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Michael Jackson Bar
« on: June 03, 2010, 15:02:07 PM »
I have had the pleasure of meeting Seckin from the Michael Jackson bar. He came to give free his Jackson tribute at The Calis Carnival Concert. He is a joy to work with. A really really nice bloke. He had everyone up dancing. He performs this tribute at his bar 2 or 3 times a week in Hisaronu. It is a really chilled out place to have a drink and we had an excellent barbeque on opening night. He finds time to talk to all his customers and he is very well liked in the village.

Offline Sleuth

Michael Jackson Bar
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 06:39:47 AM »
I agree with all of the above..we too went to his opening BBQ way back on May 9th just gone. Last year at his Jackson Bar in the first half of the season he put on `turkish dancing` shows as well as his MJ act and the evenings there were superb. However so far this season unfortunately that is not happening :(  his bar is deserted and empty,and is suffering just like the `mask` bar... lack of people. I noticed though, walking around Hisaronu at night, he is performing his act at the `Tango Bar` tues, thurs, and sunday nights...good luck to him   :) go see him there folks.  But sadly his own bar seems  not to be happening at the moment[xx(]

Offline nuttybird

Michael Jackson Bar
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 10:36:12 AM »
I do like this bar also, but unfortunately it so far off the main street not alot of people think to walk down there, our apartment is down that way, and we like to walk to Kaya so thats how we found it  :) x

Offline Tykatem

• Norfolk, UK
Michael Jackson Bar
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 10:41:23 AM »
One reason for the lack of custom is the price of his drinks, higher than most along that road!

Pete

Offline simpsons

Michael Jackson Bar
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2010, 11:03:14 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Tykatem

One reason for the lack of custom is the price of his drinks, higher than most along that road!

Pete

Or maybe he thinks he is the real Michael Jackson, and charges accordingly

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Michael Jackson Bar
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2010, 14:10:53 PM »
He is a really nice bloke. Maybe it is because some of the bars on there are charging 3 or 3 and half for watered down beer. Some people would rather pay cheap than quality. That last quote was uncalled for and you wouldn't say that if you met him. He gives dozens of free performances and gave his services free for Calis carnival Concert.

Offline simpsons

Michael Jackson Bar
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2010, 14:55:09 PM »
I have met him often. Some people just cant take a joke!

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Michael Jackson Bar
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2010, 16:59:25 PM »
Sorry. It didnt have the usual lol after it. I didnt recognise it as a joke. I was trying to defend a good friend of mine.

Offline Sleuth

Michael Jackson Bar
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2010, 06:43:58 AM »
Even if his prices were slightly more than the norm.. be fair..you are paying that little bit extra for his entertainment provided, which is perfectly acceptable.

Offline gazza09

Michael Jackson Bar
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2010, 14:57:24 PM »
post was not appropriate
gaz
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 14:50:11 PM by gazza09 »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf