Author Topic: Cittlembik  (Read 3219 times)

Offline dulux

Cittlembik
« on: June 06, 2010, 21:28:57 PM »
Hi All. We went to this great shop in Fethiye a while back and got some really nice items to bring back home.We are coming out again but forget where exactly this shop is in Fethiye.Does anyone have directions say from the water taxis in Fethiye.Many thanks in advance.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Cittlembik
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 21:51:55 PM »
Yes! its almost opposite the cinema, get off the boat and turn left along the front, walk in a straight line going passed the Culture Centre and down through the shops to the second crossroads and turn left its on the next corner. I think:D ;)

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Cittlembik
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 00:24:07 AM »
I really like the shop.   But one of the assistants really annoyed me by shadowing my while I browsed.  She was blocking my way too (actually leaning on the display while grinning at me).  It was very weird.  She had such a look on her face I felt she was being aggressive, like she felt sure I was a shoplifter.  I know assistants in Turkey seem to over assist, LOL, but this was more than that and it has put me off of the place.

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Cittlembik
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 05:13:33 AM »
If you are with someone....Split...it really bu**ers them up:D

Offline peecee

Cittlembik
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 05:22:58 AM »
What kind of things does it sell?

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Cittlembik
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 06:25:29 AM »
it is the weirdest mixture but it's a great shop. Kitchen bits, jigsaws, games,plastic flowers, handbags, cosmetics,a fine collection of clocks and more odd but great.

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Cittlembik
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2010, 07:54:29 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by tribalelder

If you are with someone....Split...it really bu**ers them up:D

LOL!  There were 4 of us and we HAD split!  : :)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Cittlembik
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2010, 08:33:29 AM »
How strange they decided to stick with the ringleader:D

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Cittlembik
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2010, 08:49:58 AM »
I had this when in Ramazan in Fethiye with Mrs Scunner a few years back. I went off for a look and the second I was alone I attracted the attention of a sales assistant who followed my every move from about 1" away. I went upstairs, even did the pedestrial equivalent of 3 times round a roundabout a few times and she didn't lose any distance. It was odd but a little funny but quickly became quite unnerving and certainly uncomfortable. Although she would quickly change to a particularly false smile if you turned and looked at her, she hadn't spoken a word, even when she came across into my personal space she hadn't offered a hos geldeniz or even a merhaba, just adopted the initial shadowing position.

I didn't buy anything. In fact, I didn't pick anything up or show any level of interest in any item at all. This would only have been seen as encouragement. That was my first ever visit to Ramazan and needless to say perhaps my last.

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Cittlembik
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2010, 09:23:00 AM »
Sounds like the same 'assistant'.  They should realise their anti shoplifting policy is actually alienating customers.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf