Author Topic: Nintendo Wii Remote Controllers  (Read 675 times)

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
Nintendo Wii Remote Controllers
« on: November 19, 2011, 19:40:47 PM »
On a serious note for a change from my usual winding-up sh*te; Any parent/grandparent intending to buy the latest "Zelda" game,; "Skyward Sword", (Nintendo Wii format) for an Xmas present, please be advised that it will only work if the Wii remote/s are of the "Motion Plus" type. It WILL NOT work with the normal Wii remote !! :(
Nothing worse than a disappointed kiddie on Xmas morning, except maybe, a disappointed "Gordon Buyuk Kartal". [:(!]: :)
I bought the game yesterday as an early present for my Darling Loz, [:X] spent almost 2 hours last night trying to get the damn thing to load,then discovered that it needs the "Motion Plus" remote/s !!  :-\ Bummer !!
The cheapest one I could find today, was from "Best-Buy" @ £34.99 ! Luckily, the local branch of "GAME" has a Trade-in offer running, whereby I was able to trade in our Wii Console, Nunchuck, & Remote, & get a brand new, Blue Console, Nunchuck, & Remote, plus the new Mario & Sonic game; London 2012, all for the princely sum of £49.99 !! WAAAHEEEY, result. Happy wife, Happy me. :D:D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf