Author Topic: SGK payments  (Read 7572 times)

Offline LeeGlo

Re: SGK payments
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2012, 12:16:44 PM »
I shouldn't worry too much about getting letters, we never got anything, despite having registered and been told "we will write to you". Had to do all the chasing around ourselves to get on the system.

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2012, 13:53:41 PM »
I shouldn't worry too much about getting letters, we never got anything, despite having registered and been told "we will write to you". Had to do all the chasing around ourselves to get on the system.

That's good to know - when I go in to see them in April and they say why have you left it so late - I will say I was waiting for your letter :-)

Offline Diverbaz 1

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2012, 14:28:24 PM »
Baz - hi - I just thought he might want to update my details / new address onto the computer system in case they were going to post anything to me - once I had past my join date of January 2nd in a few weeks.
Knowing the obsession with correct paperwork I thought I would get the new address on the system now.

However, I think they don't (understandably) want to process anything for anyone - UNTIL - you are committing to paying for the service and as we are 3 weeks off - it was just not time for him to do it.

My concern was that we are in the UK - Jan to March and I thought if they start sending me letters they will go to my old address. Ah well - we will see what my fine is in early April - unless they refuse us at that time   ???????

Strangely enough they did write to us after we had applied..................to tell us our address wasn't registered at the Nufus office, we had been here 4 years then.

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2012, 16:02:16 PM »
lol - deliberately illusive then   :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf