Author Topic: Just got back home :(  (Read 3231 times)

Offline Seboni121

• Newly Registered
Just got back home :(
« on: October 24, 2012, 15:18:13 PM »
Well first time in turkey, what a country, clean, friendly people, lovely food, plenty of shopping and all a cheap cheap price, stayed in ascena village hisoranu and was awesome, food terrific and clean great accommodation and lovely staff, hisaronu was a lovely place travelled around on dolmus and did the 6&12 island boat trip. Also the jeep safari all for under £10 a day, we needed to buy anther suitcase just for the stuff we bought, really amazing country can't wait to get back now , 35* every day and even got to. 42 on one day,

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Just got back home :(
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 15:30:58 PM »
Really pleased you had such a great time! Roll on next year...   :)

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 15:34:36 PM »
Glad you enjoyed it Seboni. Wish you would have left the sun behind for those of us here in the pouring down rain.

Offline hillside

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 16:18:31 PM »
Really pleased you enjoyed Hisaronu Seboni121 as I know you were a bit dubious after reading some reviews. So have you got 'the bug' - will you be back?

Offline littlereddevil

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 21:30:56 PM »
I remember the days well when we had to buy an extra suitcase, either that or we threw out everything  we brought!

Offline ovacik2

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2012, 22:15:34 PM »
Just great to hear someone who has visited and made their own mind up! So pleased you enjoyed!  :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2012, 22:18:28 PM »
I agree with that - glad you gave it a chance despite what you had heard. Mrs Scunner's boss announced she was going to Hisaronu this year and I wondered what the hell she had done - they are middle aged, quiet, non-party types in the extreme. They came back raving about the place, what do I know  :)

Offline Seboni121

• Newly Registered
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2012, 22:21:41 PM »
Thanx for reply, will I go back YES! We had a fantastic time,although we will steer clear of the Thomas cook reps trying to flog the trips, they are total rip off , an absolute fantastic country oh and I got my breitling watches as well lol,usually we are desperate to get home but not this time, as for the weather it was fantastic just as the plane was taxing the heavens opened and thunderstorm started lol

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf