Author Topic: A word of warning to owners/renters....  (Read 27408 times)

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
Re: A word of warning to owners/renters....
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2013, 10:25:08 AM »
What an obnoxious man, and looking at the pictures I'd say as my old mum used to say, he looks like he could do with a good bath too!!

Offline Dizzi001

• Newly Registered
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2013, 10:37:36 AM »
OMG I have seen this guy on the FB pages but didn't know or realise he was such a scumbag!

He has inboxed me a couple of times asking if he could advertise my place, my answer is always no as I can do it quite well on my own.

He should be slung out of the country!!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2013, 11:19:01 AM »
More than obnoxious - he is working illegally, often using the name of a perfectly reputable company that he doesn't own or work for, using many different names for himself and threatening people, often single ladies. It is because of the many aliases that I decided to post the photos - you couldn't change a face like that (not without a baseball bat anyway).

I am in possession of print offs and screenshots of his activities and threats - and people who know me know that if I say I have them, then I have them. The ladies who passed them to me will not go public, and I have tried to get them to - but they are feeling vulnerable and worried about the backlash.

This, as a result of a dream - to rent a place in the sun and start a new life - sickens me.

Offline joannasal

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2013, 11:27:08 AM »
Like most people I 'know' this man from some of the FB pages and he has always irritated me, but I did not know what he was like until reading this today. Thanks for the info and warning. What a nasty man.

It also really p+++++ me off when people work here illegally - really not okay. Can't he be reported to whoever illegal workers are reported to and deported? Or is it not that simple :( ?

Offline SteveJ

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2013, 12:31:30 PM »
CBF helped to get the dolphins freed and a local school completely refurbished so delivering a cheating scumbag into the hands of the authorities should be a breeze compared to those two great achievements.

Offline kaptainkrunchie

« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2013, 12:52:09 PM »
Never met this guy but he was very threatening to a good Turkish friend of mine which, if he his working illegally seems a totally stupid thing to do.

I have seen postings on various sites and boards challenging him to come clean about his legality and he has always dodged the issue. Eventually his postings become so rude that the admins are forced to delete the complete thread which is obviously what he wanted.

Overall, if I were buying or selling I would give this guy a wide berth. After all "There is no smoke without Fire" and this guy has certainly created a huge amount of smoke.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2013, 13:12:26 PM »
Following his failure to provide the Facebook group admins with any evidence of a work permit or legal right to work, he has been removed from the group. My understanding is that the group is for individuals looking to buy or rent a property, and for individuals who want to rent out/sell their property.

He had dozens on there.

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2013, 17:12:51 PM »
I have property for sale in the Fethiye/Calis area, Oh, how I do wish that this scum sucking bas*$rd would walk up my driveway with an unsuspecting prospective client. Please, Please do it !!

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2013, 13:54:56 PM »
Further mugshots

He told Jeff & Jan to post about him on CBF as "nobody reads the Calis forum anyway".

I think they do   :)

Yuck he looks like a real creep & not dissimilar to that other creep in Fethiye, the Money Exchange bloke.  Could they be related?

Offline littlereddevil

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2013, 15:13:59 PM »
He does look a bit like him, but I'm not sure the other guy is English? Maybe German or something?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf