Author Topic: Restaurants  (Read 6006 times)

Offline Shamless2

« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2013, 08:47:40 AM »
Villain, do you have contact number for the restaurant?

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Restaurants
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2013, 10:22:37 AM »
We did eat at Georges and found the food as good as ever. We were there on Sunday night with friends and we all had excellent meals.  The Chicken  Topkapi for me and the other lady and Chicken Corden Bleu for  the gentleman and my husband had the liver.  We were all so full we did not order a dessert.
Our friends do not usually go to Georges but say they will be there again next week as they enjoyed the food so much. :D
As for the Ada Restaurant we  emailed to book a table and got no reply. On the night that we should have been picked up, got and email to say they where waiting for us!!  Had to email back to say that as we had no confirmation from them, we made other plans.  However, a friend and his wife went over last week. and they said the boat trip was lovely the setting perfect, but the meal was terrible... We were surprised to hear this, :o but will probably give them a try next time, but,  we will ring, as it seems difficult to get some busineses to reply to emails.  ;)

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2013, 15:34:18 PM »
So pleased to hear about George's Jacqui - is one of our favourite places and we were so disappointed last week. I thought I was going to be writing them off but will certainly give them another go next visit now. 

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2013, 15:47:18 PM »
We also enjoyed some nice meals in Vojos.  I ordered fish and chips it was 15 Lira and I was amazed that I got two huge pieces of battered fish, chips and peas.  The fish was lovely, crisp batter and great fresh fish (I know as we live near Peterhead which is the European white fish capital).   I could not finish the fish, there was too much, I thought for 15 lira it was great value for money.  Also enjoyed the pub quiz after dinner.  A recommended night out.   We also had a couple of lunches in Vojos and the tuna salads and chicken salads are really nice, so well presented and not just a layer of tuna or chicken on top, it was all the way through the salad.

Offline John H

• Hamilton, Lanarkshire, UK
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2013, 15:58:18 PM »
Only started using the Roka in June this year and found it to be very good. Reasonable fixed price lunch menu and a good main menu.Back for September and find it still good value and a very friendly place to be.A little out of the way,but like some others, I do not find the front as appealing as it used to be.The quality of the food in the Roka is equal to anything on the front.A very quiet calm location for a meal in the evening.

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2013, 16:04:34 PM »
Eaten out 3 times since we have been here, Nil, Melodi and Gunisik.

Gunisik and Melodi everytime.   ;D

Offline mac2010

« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2013, 07:26:15 AM »
Villain, do you have contact number for the restaurant?

the number is 0533 1387050.

Offline villain

• The most unpopular poster in the village
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2013, 14:02:36 PM »

Offline Menthol

« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2013, 14:57:21 PM »
Best meals so far

Mozaik Bahce 

Pasa

The roast chicken lokanta opposite Tespo in Karaculha

Sehil lokanta

And have to say that today's lunch at 'The Hangout' on the beach front at Olu Deniz was particularly nice. I always sit in some restaurant on Olu Deniz prom and think about how lucky I am.   :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf