Author Topic: Two Dogs Shot by a Turk  (Read 4597 times)

Offline chinarepairs

Re: Two Dogs Shot by a Turk
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2014, 18:57:07 PM »
The latest information about the 2 shot dogs by a water fountain on the Uzumlu/Fethiye road on Monday morning. I was one of the witnesses to the shooting. Myself and my 3 women passengers witnessed the shootings, which took place as I stopped the car and tried to stop the man from doing this deed.  Unfortunately he was already in action, he shot and killed one and while it was screaming the other dog went over to it, then this second dog was shot.  The man ran away down the ravine as soon as we got out of the car.  The second injured dog also ran off down the ravine, screaming in pain.  The first dog died very quickly, before we could help it.  Two Turkish men stopped and helped us, they really cared about what happened and one (who spoke English) rang the Jandarma. The Jandarma came but could not do anything. We understand the Uzumlu Beladere took away the carcas of the 1st dog, plus a 3rd dog dead at the waste bin by the turn to the Urantas site, this dog may have been shot we don't know. Yesterday my husband and I went back to the site and we spotted the 2nd dog, it was dead. Today we were introduced the the owner of the 2 shot dogs, he is a shepherd, he retrieved the body of his dog, went down on his knees and cried.  Myself and one other witness went to the Jandarma with the shepherd and reported the incident.  A man has now been identified as the killer of these 2 shepherd dogs.  Lets hope the law acts correctly in this case.  Atrocities happen worldwide, but I hope never to witness such a thing again.

Offline echogirl1

• Newly Registered
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2014, 22:10:28 PM »
For Gods sake why did he do it, the dogs were owned and loved by someone, he must be deranged to do such a thing.

Offline suehugh

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2014, 23:57:24 PM »
Great credit to china repairs for trying to stop the atrocity. There are not many people who would get involved

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf