Author Topic: Great dentist  (Read 20219 times)

Offline honeycombe

Re: Great dentist
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2014, 15:13:36 PM »
Booked an appointment with Cidgem at Tasyaka for a checkup and clean and have to say I was very impressed with her treatment and cam, kind manner.   Absolutely spotless modern surgery,  will definately be going to her in future.   Just above Doluca Wine in Tasyaka

Offline Rakibabe

• Newly Registered
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2014, 18:04:50 PM »
It only costs 200 tl for a new crown at the lady in Tasyaka and 250tl is the standard top price..

Hi

Iam due to travel to Turkey end of september please can you tell me where this lady dentist is situated and if shes recommended . I have heard her prices are extremely good and her craftmanship is good too any advise appreciated

Many Thanks

Kerry

Offline lucie

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2014, 22:44:29 PM »
 Please can anyone give me a telephone number or website for the lady dentist in Tasyaka.
Would like to pass it on to the brother of my  my prospective son-in-law who will arrive in Ovacik on Tuesday 16th Sept and would like  to make an appointment with her after the recommendations on the forum.
Thank-you in anticipation.

Offline busybee

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2014, 17:14:21 PM »
Sorry not to have replied earler, have been away.  Cigdem's tel no. is 0252 6110833.  She charges 200TL approx for a crown.  She doesn't have a web site.  Hope this info helps.

Offline lucie

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2014, 19:38:32 PM »
 Many thanks Busybee.

Offline Rakibabe

• Newly Registered
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2014, 20:29:39 PM »
Sorry not to have replied earler, have been away.  Cigdem's tel no. is 0252 6110833.  She charges 200TL approx for a crown.  She doesn't have a web site.  Hope this info helps.

Hi Busy Bee i have now an appointment booked for late september , she quoted  really good price so iam really please  :) i have heard she is really good dentist and takes pride in her work 8)

Offline busybee

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2014, 05:25:43 AM »
She sure does and is such a lovely lady, has great chairside manner.

Offline Rakibabe

• Newly Registered
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2014, 13:39:56 PM »
From Otogar - go towards Hisaronu direction - to lights at top of road - turn left - (this is what we call the main street) - go past big furniture shop with lots of furniture outside - and about 100 yds after there look up to your left and you will see the sign for Dis Hekimi and her name     :)

Ps My wife says its in between the 2 supermarkets on the left - but I think my directions are better    ;)

Hi Ian

I have made an appointment to see this lady how far from Hisaronu ? Is there a bus or Dolmus what takes you to her? Thanks

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2014, 15:16:16 PM »
It is Tasyaka area halfway down Baha Sikman Cad. just get on the bus to Fethiye from Hisaronou but ring first to make an appointment :-)

Offline honeycombe

« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2014, 15:22:24 PM »
I have been with Cagatay for several years but recently had a consultation and treatment with Cidgem,   Very happy with her and will keep using her

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf