Author Topic: Heated swimming pools or indoor pools  (Read 1980 times)

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
Heated swimming pools or indoor pools
« on: March 31, 2014, 18:02:36 PM »
Hello, we are visiting Ovacik in a weeks time for 12 days, and as yet our pool is not ready. We wondered if there are any hotels with heated outdoor swimming pools or any indoor pools in the area....either Hisaronu, Ovacik  or Olu Deniz.  Many thanks

Offline Menthol

Re: Heated swimming pools or indoor pools
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 20:18:03 PM »
I live in Ovacik and we asked this question 2 weeks ago. We just got a big fat no. BUT you are coming out slightly later so one of the hotels may have sorted their pool by then.

Unfortunately, I don't even know which hotels have indoor pools.

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 21:24:26 PM »
A couple of people (inc our mutual pal jackie!) have suggested the Ocean Blue hotel in Hisaronu.  I'm also wondering if there are any open down in Olu........

Offline milliemars

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 15:01:19 PM »
Nothing In Olu Sue,but would be a good Idea to ring Ocean Blue before you go as sometimes they do not heat the pool.Think it has been heated recently for the Aquarobics held there.   :) Looking forward to seeing you x x
I am sure I saw a post on FB regarding another Hotel Calis was but cannot find it now x

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2014, 08:53:01 AM »
Hi jackie, thank you, I did email ocean blue and it is not heated:(. Oh well, kids will have to freeze....!! Lol...may try and find the calis one. Looking forward to seeing you too..x

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2014, 09:01:25 AM »
I have read this question many times on lots of Forums even seen complaints about one of these holiday camp resorts in the area, think it might have been the Tuana, peope saying there was suppose to be a heated pool,but it was freezing cold.
I see the problem being, owners will not be bothered to heat pools off season, not enough tourists, when it is the season and lots of tourists, pools heat up by themselves in the lovely weather.  It's catch 22

Offline DianaJ

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2014, 09:07:22 AM »
You won't think of getting the kids those shortie wet suits , got some recently M&M Direct 14.99 then they won't care if pool is heated or not we have same problem when we go out late October pools cold , At our apartment Sunset Beach Club they have covered in the indoor pool this year all together so no chance of it being heated

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf