Author Topic: Does Anyone Do or Know Someone That Does Removals To & From Fethiye/UK?  (Read 1846 times)

Offline The Author

• Newly Registered
Hi I do have an existing post which people have been very helpful. However just to make sure I tick all the boxes before making a decision Is there anyone, with experience and a transit size van, that does runs from Fethiye - UK/ UK - Fethiye. We plan to move from Worcester to Fethiye either late June or early July and can be flexible. I would need to ride shotgun for customs etc. Many Thanks Dean.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
If you get any offers, make absolutely sure that they've got the appropriate insurance, licences, permits etc in place before you trust them with your possessions.

Offline The Author

• Newly Registered
Many thanks for the good advice  :)  :)

Offline crookes875

I realise it may be a long way from Worcester but I understand that this company have done regular trips for ex pats in the past may be worth a try.Cheers crookes875

Mr Steven's removals is located at :
Jackson Place,
Wilton Road Industrial Estate,
Humberston,
Nr Grimsby
North East Lincolnshire,
DN36 4AS,
England, UK
(01472) 811888

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
I don't know anything about the above company nor am I knocking them but I would expect a reputable removal company to be a member of the BAR (British Association of Removers) and / or the RHA (Road Haulage Association) and /or the FTA (Freight Transport Association) all of which have vetting and arbitration procedures in place to protect members and customers in the event of a dispute.

Mr Steven's only appears to be members of the FSB (Federation of Small Businesses) which anybody can join for a small fee.

Offline The Author

• Newly Registered
Many thanks for the help and good advice on both my posts regarding removals from the UK to Fethiye. I ended up using anyvan and recieved a number of quotes from people with experience. I accepted a bid for £2600 door to door. Should anyone need something taking back to the UK Im sure it'd be a competitive return load price. Thanks again Dean

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf