Author Topic: Kaan Hotel  (Read 8859 times)

Offline dycedon

Re: Kaan Hotel
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2016, 13:21:59 PM »
Rosary beach is on the street that runs parallel to the front, the dolmus passes it on the way to surf café.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2016, 13:58:18 PM »
I think we can safely say that it is nowhere near the beach or Koca Calis then..

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2016, 14:01:54 PM »
I think we can safely say it's exactly where Madmart said it was, two days ago.  :)

Offline lissa

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2016, 14:02:07 PM »
Rosary beach is on the seafront.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2016, 15:06:39 PM »
also the worst hotel we ever stayed in but that's another story.. Rosary that is..

Offline madmart

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2016, 18:58:21 PM »
I think we can safely say it's exactly where Madmart said it was, two days ago.    :)

It certainly is.

I do wish that some people on here did not automatically assume that what I write is cobblers.

We have neighbours who used to stay there before they bought a place, and when there is an instance of too many visitors that is where the excess visitors stay.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 18:59:23 PM by madmart »

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2016, 00:46:34 AM »
The one in the wedding circle is called the can something or other

That will be the one

Offline Georgie Girl

• Newly Registered
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2016, 19:10:21 PM »
Hi just picked this up. We stayed at the Kaan hotel ever year for 13 years we only moved to the Letoon and then to the Aymes (which is behind the Rosary Beach) as we wanted to be closer to the front.  As has been said the Kaan Hotel is about a 20 minute walk back from the front going straight up from the dolphinless roundabout.  I usually explain where it is by saying its about 5 minutes walk further up the same road as the Buse Hotel. Most people know the Buse Hotel because of the spiral water slide over the swimming pool. It's in a really quite area and run by a lovely family so provided you don't mind the walk you'll be fine. If you don't want to walk the dolmus goes pass the road into Kaans so it's easy.  I am sure you'll enjoy it provided you know that its no where near the seafront as the Rosary is. I would request an upper floor room, pool side if you don't mind some noise from the bar in the evening and want the sun during the day as its west facing or the back of the hotel as it's quieter and you get the late evening sunshine. Its got a friendly bar, good restaurant and best of all a huge pool.  Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf