Author Topic: Kim Kardashian  (Read 3483 times)

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Re: Kim Kardashian
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2016, 16:22:06 PM »

Exactly Mary. She can afford and manage her misfortunes, even arrange them. Millions around the world cannot.!!

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2016, 21:35:31 PM »
Just because she can afford a misfortune doesn't make it any less traumatic, if this is genuine,.you wouldn't wish it on anyone, young mother of 2 kids in another country.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2016, 22:09:24 PM »
The place she stayed in she has used before it costs 15,000Euros per night and she always has a very heavy security entourage.     

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2016, 22:14:26 PM »
It's reported that her Chief Security Officer's company filed for bankruptcy in July with debts approaching £1m.

Offline mary62

• Growing old disgracefully.
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2016, 23:59:49 PM »
Just because she can afford a misfortune doesn't make it any less traumatic, if this is genuine,.you wouldn't wish it on anyone, young mother of 2 kids in another country.
I appreciate what you are saying Bernie, but you cannot place someone being traumatized by being robbed in the same category as children being bombed, wounded or even being starved in a fight that is not their fault.Yes she may have 2 children, but at the end of the day she can go home to them, her jewellery will have been insured and gradually the memory of her 'trauma' will abate. I so very wish that it could be the same for the real victims in this sad world.

Offline mary62

• Growing old disgracefully.
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2016, 00:32:17 AM »
I also meant to say that the people of Syria cannot unsee the things that they have seen, and whilst it may take Ms Kardashian a while to get over her ordeal, she will get over it and gradually forget what happened. Can we really say the same for the VICTIMS of Syria. I think not.

Offline Daffodil

• Newly Registered
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2016, 11:44:03 AM »
The whole incident looks suspicious. Who opened the door to them? Why would the two women be sitting there on their own and not be out with the rest of the family and bodyguards? Surely they would have warranted at least one bodyguard to be with them and a few million in jewellery.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf