Author Topic: Cappadocia Trip - advice please  (Read 6303 times)

Offline Daffodil

• Newly Registered
Re: Cappadocia Trip - advice please
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2017, 19:44:54 PM »
Yes,I think that was it! Some ladies who did not have a headscarf were handed one from a basket by ladies at the entrance. There were skirts available as well if you were wearing shorts which were not considered modest enough to enter a place of worship. Same thing happened at Konya. The mosque was very old and beautiful.

Offline busybee

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2017, 06:25:05 AM »
Saw this yesterday     LEGENDARY CAPPADOCCIA TRIP
14-17 September 2017 (3 nights, 4 days)
TOUR PROGRAMME
1st day : Departing from Fethiye to Cappadoccia at 06:00. Meeting point will be opposite of LCW store, Esref Girginç Park .On the way to Cappadoccia we visit Mevlana Museum and Kervansaray in Konya. After Konya visitis departing to Cappadoccia , arriving to hotel, dinner and rest.
2nd day: After breakfast starting to visits. Places to see today will be Uçhisar Castle, Göreme Open Air Museum ant pot workshop. After our visits coming back to hotel for dinner and rest.
3rd day : Leaving the hotel after breakfast. Places that we’ll visit today will be Paşabağ Fairy Chimneys, Turasan Wine Factory, Asmalı Konak Mension where the popular Turkish Serial movie was shooting in Ürgüp and Kaymaklı Underground City. After visits, we will go back to the hotel.There will be optional Turkish Night fort he guest who wants to see traditional Turkish dances
4th day: Leaving hotel after breakfast. We’ll visit the most popular valley, Ihlara Valley today.After that we’ll depart back to Fethiye. With the comfort stops on the way we are expecting to be back in Fethiye around 23:00.
Tour Price:160 GBP (in double room p.p.)
Included in the Service: Accomodation in 5 star Hotel in Cappadoccia.half board-open buffet breakfast and dinner), official guide service in Cappadoccia,entrence fees, transportation with comfortable vehicles, travel insuruance.
Tour Date : 14-17 September 2017 (4 days, 3 nights)
To book, please call Koral Office Fethiye Office: 0 252 616 73 75 Mobile : 0 533 639 96 76 or Marmaris Office: 444 80 98

Offline Dry Pete

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2017, 07:28:38 AM »
Many thanks for all the interesting and useful advice. I saw this organised tour being advertised, it would have been ideal, but we don't arrive until the 16th, a real shame.

By the way the 'Dry' in 'Dry Pete' refers to my sense of humour not a dislike of alcohol !!  Pete

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf