Author Topic: Kayakoy  (Read 2089 times)

Offline JulieDiane

Kayakoy
« on: March 25, 2018, 19:20:10 PM »
Hi All

Hoping someone can help, this year it's just myself & hubby visiting Calis, we keep saying we'd like to visit Kayakoy but have never got round to going, would you recommend visiting via an organised trip or just going by dolmus, if the latter which dolmus and where do we get them?

I have been debating doing the half day trip with animal, Treasure Hunt & stop off at Kings Garden, just not sure we will do/see/find out what we want as far as the history etc??? All idea's/thoughts greatly welcomed  :)

Thanks
Julie

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Kayakoy
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 19:43:09 PM »
It's all fairly tightly packed, you'd be unlucky to miss anything. I'd do it on the dolmus  :)

Offline JulieDiane

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 20:07:40 PM »
OK, thanks, which dolmus do we get?  :)

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2018, 20:16:41 PM »
Hi Julie
You can get the dolmus from the crossroads before turning into Fethyie but we find it easier to take it right into the dolmus station and get the Kayakoy one from there.  Same side as you would for Hisonaru and Olu.
Kayakoy is lovely, totally chilled and very different to Calis

Offline lissa

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2018, 20:22:02 PM »
Would agree, if you want to have a look around Kaya, do it yourself. Get the dolmus from Calis into Fethiye. Depending on which bus you get into Fethiye, but either same road or just back around the corner, you can fine the Kaya bus. The bus to Kaya goes from the hill next to the mosque, goes every hour in low season, every half hour in high.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf