Author Topic: registering family  (Read 5727 times)

Offline Ian_and_Sian

• Newly Registered
Re: registering family
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2018, 15:38:23 PM »
We've had some lengthy conversations with Cenk and Olga regarding immediate family staying at our place on Lapis. The outcome was that anyone, friend or family, can stay without need for registration or notification as long as at least one of us as the owners is there too.

They've also clarified that immediate family can also stay without registering the property or notfying the authorities - though having the same surname helps if any questions are asked. So, my eldest son, who is coming over with his girlfriend next weekend will be perfectly alright . However, if my married sister wanted to stay then it would be OK for her to do so but, it would be advised for her to bring her marriage certificate to prove she was once a Francis. 

Online Inspector

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2018, 09:43:43 AM »
Hi all,
Yesterday, I have been to Günlukbasi Police station and asked some of the questions discussed here. Here is the answers of Police officer who is responsible for ID reporting system

1- Do I need to report  the children on police system.

Yes you do, even new born baby have to be entered the police system. There is no exception for kids and baby.

2- I own a house with my friend, our names and our wife's names written on tapu. Do I need to register to police system and do regular reports.

No, if one of the owner is in the house no need registration and reporting.

3- I will go the UK for a month to see my sister and at that time my daughter will come and stay in my house. Do I need registration to police.

No If she can prove the she is daughter no need registration. Officer told for close family members no need registration, like son, doughter, father mother and brother sister. But you must have documents like birth certificate to prove that.

Registration needed when you are in UK if a friend or relatives other than the ones mentioned above stays at your house.

For Gendarme there is no idea making fill in the forms because there is nothing written on regulations to do that. But State of Emergency anything can happen....

Offline scorcher

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2018, 11:56:37 AM »
The Jandarma in Uzumlu require absolutely everyone to attend their station asap on arrival. All passports are photocopied as well as the Tapu. They ask all for their arrival date and how long they are staying. The whole procedure is very quick and the English speaking officer is very polite and efficient. Having said that it would appear that this Gandarma station have their own system of doing things!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf