Author Topic: Christmas cards  (Read 1766 times)

Offline suecheshireuk

• Newly Registered
Christmas cards
« on: November 03, 2018, 08:39:04 AM »
Has anyone seen any packs of Christmas cards around ?  We usually bring them over from the UK when we visit, but we have none at the moment, and as this is our first Christmas in Fethiye, I could do with some pointers please.  Thanks in advance.  Sue xx

Offline 1calis

• Newly Registered
Re: Christmas cards
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 12:36:00 PM »
Card shop back road,one way, Fethiye.

Offline suecheshireuk

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2018, 16:12:54 PM »
Hi thanks for your reply, can you be a bit more specific please.  We are new to the area so really not too sure where you are talking about.  We know the one way system around Fethiye but maybe if you can give some land marks or near any particular shops.  Thanks again.

Offline lissa

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2018, 18:20:43 PM »
If you start at the road where the Oludeniz and sahilden Calis dolmus pick up, walk along the one way street towards town, so against the traffic, card shop is a short way down on the left. Christmas fayres should be soon, think 3cs is 2nd December and fig usually have one also.

Offline suecheshireuk

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2018, 18:53:28 PM »
Thanks Lissa.  I will go and check it out.  I just need to get my cards off soon to the UK and Spain.  I'm not too sure how quick the post is here, but when we lived in North Cyprus we had to give it at least six weeks, but I'm sure it is far better here.  Thanks for your reply.  xx

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf