Author Topic: Chinese Breeze  (Read 5198 times)

Offline dalefamily

Chinese Breeze
« on: May 26, 2009, 21:15:42 PM »
Had a really nice meal here on Saturday, the staff are very smart and polite, the food is brill and the prices are very good.  Will visit next time im in Calis

Offline nez

Chinese Breeze
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 09:49:21 AM »
I was there that night kenkay. It was a group of teenagers and they certainly weren't ordered off the premises, we were sat at the next table and had to ask them to stop swearing as we were with our 3 children. The service was a bit slow but when you are on holiday who cares. The fire show is good, one of the waiters, I think the owners brother, and a young lad perform several nights a week. If you are going later on book the balcony previously. And it was a fly, not a cockroach, which could have got in at any time from the kitchen to the table

Offline julesbob0303

Chinese Breeze
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 23:18:27 PM »
We had a meal here last week.  The food was good, though portions were small, but the service was slow.  And we were one of the lucky ones - two other tables were still waiting more than an hour later.  The one table gave up and left.  The other group, who arrived moments after us, were still waiting after we had eaten and paid.  Don't know if they ever got their food (they were also splashed with very hot food from a sizzling pan, burning the one girl's back!)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf