Author Topic: Zakkum Restaurant  (Read 10420 times)

Offline ibo

Zakkum Restaurant
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2010, 19:48:54 PM »
thax anyway jonuzumlu :))

Offline ibo

Zakkum Restaurant
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2010, 17:45:32 PM »
jon l must thank u for coming our restaurant we couldnt do with out u all.like  a big family :)and lets try my carvery ths sunday because l just get nice pork leg import 1 so nicer.nice and white and  crispy cracklyng.hiiiim sooo nice come on try :)

Offline amca

Zakkum Restaurant
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2010, 18:50:31 PM »
Their Turkish meals are better than the Sunday roast ....  Chicken casserole and Izmir Kofte are delicious.
Ibo , you should be working not browsing.

Offline ibo

Zakkum Restaurant
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2010, 19:36:28 PM »
ok amca but l like to talk aswell :)))tryst me lmnot lasy.and we had really bussy carvery aswell ths sunday soo we doing also wery good sunday dinner :)but thank u wery much 4 ur coment.yes l get many complement for ths meals.

Offline jean churchill

Zakkum Restaurant
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2010, 07:57:58 AM »
Mike and i love the Zakkum not just because its good food at a good price but we just love all the staff there ,and thats why we have introduced so many of our friends and fammily to them .
Keep up the good work Don Ibo and all your staff

Offline julesbob0303

Zakkum Restaurant
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2010, 13:21:06 PM »
We popped in here last Wednesday night after reading all the reviews on cbf. It was packed in there!  We then discovered it was quiz night.  No problem, we just joined in.  Ok, so we came joint last, but, to be fair, we were enjoying our meal too much to take the quiz very seriously!  Staff and customers were all very friendly, and made us really welcome.

The food was excellent and very good value for money.  A starter (prawn cocktail or garlic mushrooms - both really scrummy, and very generous portions), followed by the most enormous tuna steak I've ever seen, with chips, side salad etc all for 15 lira.  Oh and the bread and mezes to start were very good too.  Some of the set menus had apple crumble and custard included in the price.

All in all, we would recommend this restaurant.  We'll definitely be going back on our next visit to Calis.   :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf