Author Topic: fish an chips  (Read 12295 times)

Offline tracey1398

fish an chips
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2010, 19:50:30 PM »
no its not connected at all  im pretty sure its a rival and the same name has cropped up on more than one occasion but i have no proof and am not going to drive myself mad its over now so onwards and upwards and im looking forward to my next project whatever that may be :D

Offline cheers

fish an chips
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2010, 21:34:01 PM »
Keep going!!  
[:(!]

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
fish an chips
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2010, 23:33:09 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by tracey1398

thanks for all your comments but at the end of the day it was me doing the cooking and as a brit im not allowed to work but i hope the restuarant concerned enjoys their extra 5 or so customers but when they go to bed at night they will know that to do that they had to put a families livelehood at risk not that they cooked the best fish an chips and we have proved that 1. i can actualy cook to the amazement of the kids and 2. people like us  so i know that when the law changes or when i get my kimlik  watch out :D

Tracey, I reckon we could make their "extra five or so"  customers a deficit of a few hundred or so customers if we knew who they are.

Offline maximumtom

fish an chips
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2010, 12:53:43 PM »
Tracey, when I saw you and Trevor at the market yesterday and heard the news I was really disappointed for you. How about starting a good old-fashioned fish and chip van - they couldn't pin you down then.

Offline tracey1398

fish an chips
« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2010, 15:08:24 PM »
believe me if i could i would we have had offers from people which is great but i think il wait now until i can do it legaly me and my chip pan are officialy in retirement for the time being  8)

Offline mavigoz

fish an chips
« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2010, 13:41:27 PM »
So sorry to hear about all your troubles.
Good job you are so strong and capable.
Take care, we are thinking of you and all the family.

Offline Clioman2

fish an chips
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2010, 19:00:19 PM »
if only the person who complained was so brave as to advertise the fact by putting 'his' name on this forum....then again, a MAN is measured by his actions not by what he does behind another's back!! If 'he' ever is found out then 'he' knows that 'he' will get what 'he' deserves. What a pathetic specimen!!! I just hope that I don't inadvertantly spend money in 'his' establishment before 'he' is such a wimp!!!!

Offline sunnyd

fish an chips
« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2010, 20:50:07 PM »
Originally posted by Clioman2

if only the person who complained was so brave as to advertise the fact by putting 'his' name on this forum....then again, a MAN is measured by his actions not by what he does behind another's back!! If 'he' ever is found out then 'he' knows that 'he' will get what 'he' deserves. What a pathetic specimen!!! I just hope that I don't inadvertantly spend money in 'his' establishment before 'he' is such a wimp!!!!

and so say all of us!
I bumped into Tracey and Trevor today in Fethiye. Although extremely disappointed by what has happened they are strong enough to ensure that in the future they will be part of the Calis empire!
Good luck to you both between now and then x Nikkie
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 20:52:23 PM by sunnyd »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf