Author Topic: Amber Pide  (Read 1862 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Amber Pide
« on: August 23, 2010, 19:25:18 PM »
Found this little place back in May and it was still going on this trip. It is more or less opposite the Tugay Hotel, it kind of seems like it is in some ones garden but it is not! Lovely pide's and good prices also other dishes on the menu as well as pide all reasonably priced,they dont do chips at all, we got salad with the pide but it was a lovely fresh and refreshing salad not sure about rice either if you read this Scunner you will be safe from chips there at least!

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Amber Pide
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 19:53:07 PM »
We drive past the Tugay every night when going into Calis and have never noticed this place, must look out for it.  We always have the same joke about the name of the Tugay!!

Offline Rayza

Amber Pide
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 10:25:40 AM »
Would definitely recommend Ambar Pide. Had some lovely pides from there & prices very good. Large Efes 3.5TL

Does takeaways as well, just ask. Ideal as our apartment is just up the road from it.

Offline julesbob0303

Amber Pide
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 18:33:42 PM »
There's a good write up on this place in the Land of Lights, though I still can't place where it is (or the Tugay Hotel!)

Can we have some directions, please?   :)

http://www.landoflights.net/local-news/ambar-pide-pizza-calis-a-touch-of-rural-authenticity-in-the-middle-of-calis-4645.html

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Amber Pide
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 22:56:31 PM »
Julie I typed the address into google maps.  Looks like the dolmus heading towards the Surf Club will drop you nearly on their doorstep.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf