Author Topic: Hotel Sevi Classic Restaurant  (Read 1762 times)

Offline JulieDiane

Hotel Sevi Classic Restaurant
« on: July 01, 2012, 19:12:30 PM »
I'm not sure if this should be in the hotel section, but as its the meal i'm reviewing & we never stayed at the hotel i felt this is the better option..... Last week myself, hubby & two friends went here for a meal, I can not fault any part of our experience here. The staff were attentive, friendly & extremely professionally, advising when asked regarding food on the menu ( and their advice i have to say was spot on!!) The ambience was relaxing & enjoyable. The food (agreed by all 4 of us) was without a doubt the best we have ever eaten in Calis, it was delicious & superbly presented. We ordered drinks & as we were provided these we were also presented with salad &  bread along with home made butter with garlic, peppers plus other ingredients, it was delicious & the salad was one of the nicest i've ever eaten. The main courses we had were, a T bone steak, Mexican steak & an asparagus steak, I had lamb, all were cooked to perfection, the sauces with the steaks i am assured were excellent, my lamb melted in the mouth, there was more than enough food, all food was freshly made & i cannot find the words to describe just how tasty the food was. Our friends will be back in a couple of months time & intend to return with their family to have a  meal to celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary, this truly is worth trying.

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Hotel Sevi Classic Restaurant
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 19:43:40 PM »
Sounds lovely Julie

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf