Author Topic: Bambu  (Read 2185 times)

Offline Bluwise

Bambu
« on: July 11, 2014, 09:59:03 AM »
Visited Bambu in Calis for second time to eat last night. It wasn't our intention to have anything more than a drink but we were entertained by the very engaging Tom Moss. The menu is quite limited there compared to last year when they did some great Indian dishes. It's ok but not fabulous. What is fabulous though is the service from Ferat (apologies in advance if I have spelling or name slightly wrong). This young man goes out of his way to make you feel special, welcome and valued - just as it should be! He has never been pushy but always seems to just appear if we need anything. I'm not daft enough to think we are his only "special customers" but boy is he good at it. Well done Ferat....a real gem and so good for business!!  :)

Offline dycedon

Re: Bambu
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 09:55:52 AM »
Fermat is a good guy, we were across in June and seen him at Bambu, he shouted us over and was all worried as he couldn't cross the red line to speak to us, same time cafe soul etc. was closed down, always a smile on his face.

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
Re: Bambu
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 13:16:09 PM »
Fermat and Selçuk (the barman at the Bambu) certainly come under the heading of 'Good Guys' along the promenade.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf