Author Topic: To all Hanel owners, Seaside, Lissa etc  (Read 2576 times)

Offline Jules1

To all Hanel owners, Seaside, Lissa etc
« on: February 16, 2008, 22:55:26 PM »
Hi
Can I make a suggestion regarding this maintenance issue with Hanel?  In order to circumvent the obvious, which is that Hanel want us to drop them as our maintenance company and contract the maintenance out ourselves.......I suggest that all Hanel owners find a way to all get together to discuss the issue.  

Maybe we could organise quotes from preferred management companies to manage ALL of the Hanel complexes??  That way we should be able to get the best price possible by offering them our collective business should the worse come to the worse and Hanel drop out of maintaining our complexes.  

If we can organise ourselves now we will be in a better position in the long run.   If you like the idea please email me via my profile and I'll collect everyones email addresses and make a contact list up of all Hanels owners so we can all stay in touch with each other over this issue.  

If you email please let me know which complex you are on so I can make a list for each complex.  The list will also be helpful for complex owners who want to arrange a "condo" meeting but dont' have contact details of their fellow owners.   If you dont' know me already I have a place on Seaside, which I'm sure Scunner will verify if you ask him nicely.
Julie  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf