Author Topic: Nicholas Homes Maintenance  (Read 14664 times)

Offline Dempava

Nicholas Homes Maintenance
« on: August 03, 2009, 07:59:42 AM »
Do any NH owners complex or private have any comments about the standard of ground and pool maintenace this season?

Offline sooty

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 11:32:28 AM »
My two neighbours have Nicholas Maintenance, and I have had to e:mail them about the state of their pools and properties which basically have been neglected, e.g. pea green pool, overgrown gardens.  We had some strong winds a few weeks ago my neighbours garden looked like a tornado had gone through it, parasols everywhere, sunbeds and chairs overturned, mop bucket and mop in bottom of pool and just basically left for 3 weeks like this, apparently Nicholas have hired a maintenance company to do their maintenance and they are just not doing it, I am glad it isnt my property they are looking after, it seems to me they take your money and run.

Offline Stressed Eric

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 17:43:47 PM »
We own a property on a Nicholas site in Ovacik. Although we owners had to nag a bit at the start of season to get things right, the rest of the season has been great. The gardens and pool are immaculate...no complaints. The cleaners have been terrific. Living in Ovacik, we can keep a check on things...not easy i know when you're not here all the time. I can only pass comment on my site and no real complaints.

Offline ovacik2

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 09:56:25 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by sooty

My two neighbours have Nicholas Maintenance, and I have had to e:mail them about the state of their pools and properties which basically have been neglected, e.g. pea green pool, overgrown gardens.  We had some strong winds a few weeks ago my neighbours garden looked like a tornado had gone through it, parasols everywhere, sunbeds and chairs overturned, mop bucket and mop in bottom of pool and just basically left for 3 weeks like this, apparently Nicholas have hired a maintenance company to do their maintenance and they are just not doing it, I am glad it isnt my property they are looking after, it seems to me they take your money and run.

Hi!

The maintenance this year in Ovacik as always over 7/8 years is fantastic. there is always someone there at the end of a phone or email and especialy pool items are attended to swifly. The pool, pool area and balustrad cleaning is done each day 7 days. that is the same for our neighbours that only come out easter and summer. If a client has a maintenance contract and  paid the maintaiance then the service would be provided. Garden maintenance is also available on contract and serviced every other day. We see our neighbours service being done to the same standard even though they are not here too often. Yourself not being a Nicholas owner we would say your quote assumptions are completly wrong. Nicholas were one of the first are still here no taking money and running. No one is perfect but they do a darned good job.

On a more helpful note and if you wish to email very brief details of your neighbours property and  problem we would be very happy to resolve with Nicholas one way or the other.
We make the comments with the way we find Nicholas in reallity. These are hard times and not easy for any company and who knows what the future holds???

They are after all OUR properties we must be responsible for their upkeep however done or maybe not done!!!

Cheers

A & P
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 10:29:44 AM by ovacik2 »

Offline trebor

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 13:05:26 PM »
Just reading the comments posted. Looks as if if people are happy and not happy with the service.

But been told that Nicholas Maintenance is changing.  Been told it has chnaged already and some people say it will change in January.

1: Nicholas have sold their maintenance business to a guy who does not know anything about maintainance.

2:  He has been reported as saying that in january he will have a new company and it will take him 2 or 3 years to turn around the maintainance business.

3:  Been told that he lives in england - so whats that all about then?

Anyone else heard about this?

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 14:37:29 PM »
Who told you all this,and do you own a Nicholas property??

Offline terjan

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2009, 16:52:38 PM »
I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY NICHOLAS THAT THERE ENGLISH DIRECTOR IS TAKING OVER THE RUNNING OF THE MAITENANCE AND WILL SORT OUT ALL THE CURRENT PROBLEMS I HOPE THAT IS THE CASE AS I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE UNTILL THIS YEAR

Offline terjan

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2009, 16:55:51 PM »
sorry about the caps did not notice till i read the post :)

Offline trebor

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2009, 06:06:42 AM »
Hi there - yes I own a Nicholas property and the person who told me the news is the guy who is setting it all up - as terjan said it is a director (but he is the UK Agent Director).

my msg was to see if info was out there yet !  Alan (UK director) said he will take him 2-3 years to sort things.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2009, 07:18:56 AM »
Cheers   :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf