Author Topic: pets  (Read 4876 times)

Offline micko4kim

pets
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2009, 20:08:36 PM »
hi marjo how much did you pay to thomsons and was it easy did you pho and book mick04kim

Offline ticker

pets
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2009, 13:09:55 PM »
hi we brought our springer spaniel out here last june we used a company called pets away uk we had no problems and would recomend them we flew with thomas cook from gatwick the price depends on the weight of your dog our bill with pets away was £767.50 plus all the vets bills and import tax

Offline moonfleet

pets
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2009, 16:23:19 PM »
We drove here with the dog. Did not want to put a puppy into an aircraft hold for 4 hours plus and we got more luggage allowance!!!

Offline clairelynne

pets
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2009, 13:36:55 PM »
we brought 2 german shephards out from manchester to antalia, no flights to dalaman in the winter to cater for dogs. we went with jets 4 pets. highly recommended we were already in turkey, they did every thing we just had to get to manchester to fly back with them. it cost us about £1000 a dog.
well worth it though.

Offline kizkucuk

pets
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2009, 00:44:10 AM »
I've been looking into this too for my cat.If you type pet export into google you'll get a selection of sites.  Jet Set Pets quoted me for her to come out on the same charter flight as me and weren't very expensive - they help with all the paper work you need. I'm told you can collect your pet at the other end before you get your luggage............  Sandy

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf