Author Topic: Check SGK web site on line to see if you are covered  (Read 2531 times)

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
Check SGK web site on line to see if you are covered
« on: January 22, 2014, 19:17:52 PM »
Picked this up this evening on another site:

you can check your own info on line https://esgm.sgk.gov.tr/Esgm/KimlikSorgulama

you need your turkish kimlik no the year you were born ikamet Tezkere No this is the number on your RP underneath residence permit..not the number at the very bottom fill those in and get to the next site there will be a drop down menu headed duyurular go down to GSS Tescil sorgulara and it will give the date you entered the scheme and the date when you next need an RP if thats there then you should still be covered.

*********************************************************************************

I did it and it worked for me!

My details are correctly covered - I am 62 and have retired in my blue book but not in receipt of pension but my wife's (aged 52) entry brought up a:

Hos Geldiniz Gillian - no details for her but a warning notice saying in Turkish:

"have you registered your details etc"

When we applied it was in my name with my wife as my dependent as a married couple.

The fact that it recognised her name makes me think that is what it does for "dependents"??

Does anyone know if that assumption is correct or have the same experience?

Offline Diverbaz 1

Re: Check SGK web site on line to see if you are covered
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 19:34:16 PM »

We have had our letter but yet to go in with translator, as we were going to wait for the out come of the Consulate meeting. but translated with Google it states that Kaz had been inadvertently added to my account, she is 49.

Your link does not work Ian, you need to take the last bit off. I tried it and come up as you say with my registration date and when my residency runs out, no details for Kaz at all on my account or putting her own details in, even though on every payment slip both of us are named on the account.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 20:30:13 PM by Diverbaz 1 »

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 19:59:20 PM »
Is that good?

Did you expect her to be on yours as I expected Gill to be on mine but I am not sure if she is from what I could get from this web site & Google translate  :(

Offline Diverbaz 1

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 20:43:24 PM »

All the correspondence, even the latest letter has both our names on, so yes, I expected to see kaz's name on the account as a dependent.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 20:49:13 PM »
I've always found you to be very dependable Baz.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf