Author Topic: buying credit for turkcell dongle on line  (Read 3452 times)

Offline tonysue

buying credit for turkcell dongle on line
« on: August 14, 2012, 16:50:04 PM »
I thought i could buy credit through my ING bank account for my turkcell dongle as as i can my turkcell mobile.  tried today but apparently not. :(

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
Re: buying credit for turkcell dongle on line
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 17:47:01 PM »
No Tonysue. you have to go into turkcell shop and give them your card, tell them if you want i month 39 lira 4gbs or i go for the 3 months 10 gbs at 79 lira, then they put your number in and your up and running within the hour. hope this helps.

Offline tonysue

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 18:00:53 PM »
thanks Des, this what i normally do but I thought i could do it online, never mind hey.

Offline tonysue

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 11:42:01 AM »
I bought the 3 month 10 GB package in august so am i right in thinking I must top up again before 6 months or I will be disconnected for good like the phone ??  I wont be back in Turkey until april.

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 13:39:53 PM »
tonysue say you got 3 months on 1st august, your dongle will run out the end of october, could of course run out before if you have used up your 10 gb with downloads etc, have found you tube and music tends to eat the gb here, you should have no problem getting your next 3 months in April, we have people here on our complex only come out for the summer months, get their 3 months twice then go back to UK and come out 6 months later and just top up, its not like the phone apparently, if you dont use it for a text or a call in 6 months they cancel it, a lot of people leave their phones with friends who are here all year and they just send a text a couple of times in the 6 months and thats it sorted, hope this helps.

Offline tonysue

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2012, 16:10:57 PM »
Thanks Des. I credit my phone online so not a problem. I bought my 3 month 10Gb mid august so was good til mid november, dont come close to using my download limit so hopefully will be able to just credit my dongle in april then.  :)

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2012, 16:55:19 PM »
You,re welcome. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you.  :)

Offline wallace

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 17:40:56 PM »
it is possible to top up your turkcell dongle via your turkcell mobile, make sure you have enough
credit on your mobile then text ...AYLIK 4 GB XXXXXXXXXX (dongle no.) in caps to 2222 you will
receive a message from 2400 text back ..  evet and jobs done

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf