Author Topic: The Big Question!  (Read 2869 times)

Offline scanny

The Big Question!
« on: June 25, 2006, 09:01:26 AM »
Hi All

We`ve finally got it!  We`ve bought the apartment, we`re getting the tapu, Cenks organising the utilities, we`re getting the apartment cleaned, we`re bringing our bedding, we`re organising insurance and we`ve even booked our flight for 29/06/06 to arrive BUT the big question I need answering is :
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Where do I go for a good shave!!  

Since having my first Turkish shave in Kusadisi back in 1987 its alway the highlight of the holiday for me, sad isnt it.  Not bothered about a haircut or massage just like a good shave. So where do I go in either Fethiye or Calis?  Apologies to those who have seen the post on other forums but I am trying to gather as much info as possible so I know where to go.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 12:11:49 PM by scanny »

Offline McGroogle

The Big Question!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 12:28:07 PM »
If you go down the road to the beach over the bridge follow the road round to the right. Carry on along that road where the dolmus goes for about half a mile and there is a sharp left into a built up area. Keep on the road and there is an excellent barbers on the right near to a small shop.

He does a good shave. Not had the haircut though.

McGroogle

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
The Big Question!
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 13:13:52 PM »
Look out for one that is doing lots of shaves for Turkish customers........you can bet it will be ok. There are so many available but you could try the one opposite the main dolmus stop in Fethiye. :)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 13:14:27 PM by tribalelder »

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
The Big Question!
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 14:50:17 PM »
Hi scanny dont know where you are moving to but you get good shavein Gunlakbashi nearly opp police station.

Lance
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 17:50:36 PM by lance »

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
The Big Question!
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2006, 13:07:23 PM »
I got a great one at the little barbers on the road near Seril 1. Virtually opposite where Oben2 Corner was before they pulled it down.

Stoop

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
The Big Question!
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 10:34:40 AM »
hubbie went to the barber in catalarik haircur etc and massage 4lira,looks like a convict asked for a number 3 but i think thats a different 3 then england be warned

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf