Author Topic: Hardcore in Deliktas  (Read 8394 times)

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
Hardcore in Deliktas
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2007, 21:48:39 PM »
Just got back from Green Valley guys - and there are heaps of white hardcore in the middle of the roads now!!!  It is all piled up in a long heap - the full length of the roads - and flattened on the top!  we are getting there!!!
Driving is almost an impossibility though - even the Taxi Drivers are cussing!
With regards to your comments on the rental thing - thank god we don't need to rent out - or want to rent out - seems like too much hassle to me!
Our place is locked up for 48 weeks of the year - and we like it that way!
We have had so many problems with fellow owners renting out their properties - which has caused a certain amount of grief to other owners it is untrue.  We have had "renters" diving off the barriers between the kids pool and the adult pool - owners had their locks filled with "chewing Gum" - rubbish left for days in the stair wells - causing problems for owners in that particular block.  Chewing gum was also stuck on sun beds and other communal facilities...... music being played very loadly late at night.
We have now had signs put up in the complex - certain rules which we expect all to live by - thus respecting other owners and renters!
This has caused ill feeling between owners - as the owner who was renting out - having made financial gain - has left other owners there - who are their neighbours !!! with a financial loss!!!!!!
We seem to have had a family from hell renting out from one of our neighbours recently who mistook Tasayaka - which is a beautiful up and coming place for the lesser (and I need to be careful here so as not to upset anyone) 5* areas like Be**d*rm, B*ack**l, Ma*m**is ......!!!!!!!

We have also heard that one of the owners there - contacted a few of the other owners - to sub let (at a charge!) for a group of american wife swappers!!!!  We have been told that this is true - but apparently they cancelled last minute!  Who knows - fact or fiction!!!!!!!!

Our place is turning into Eldorado - seriously!  We have to laugh at the goings on - I am seriously thinking about writing a book! hahahahaha

We have heard of other "goings on" of a certain nature - where apparently video evidence is available ...... but I think this is fabricated - and has been exaggerated to make it sound better .... but it would make good reading in my book hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Jackie Collins - eat your heart out .........
xxxxxx

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Hardcore in Deliktas
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2007, 05:57:58 AM »
That is a problem - how do you know what your renters are going to be like, the world is made up of all sorts of people and they may not have your standards. Personally I would be asking the owner whose guests damaged my lock for some contribution to any financial loss and as the owner of the rented apartment I would have been deducting that from the security deposit. I am sure he would be understanding. As for subletting that is no different to any of the villa rental companies who advertise properties and find potential renters for you without you having to go to the hasssle of doing it all yourself. We certainly had not heard the wife swap story,we heard a party of American and Iranian's over for a wedding. Shame though my husband says he needed a drill for a few days whilst we were out there. LOL!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 16:24:01 PM by Gorgeous_bird »

Offline amanda bullock

Hardcore in Deliktas
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2007, 17:37:13 PM »
ooooh Kirby.sounds like fun at your place.have you got ayans e mail by the way.need to contact him?

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
Hardcore in Deliktas
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2007, 21:40:19 PM »
Hi Amanda - yeah I have Ayhans email address - but he is a sod for not replying! hahahaha.  I had a little chat with him this time - and I said he should email back - and he laughed - bless him.  I will have to email him to see if he is in agreeance with you having his email address - does he know you by any particular name - and where you are? As you know him - he obviously must know you?  Hope you can understand that I cannot just hand out Ayhans personal email address without his permission!
If need be - please send me a PM.
Thanks Amanda,
Carole x

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
Hardcore in Deliktas
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2007, 21:58:00 PM »
With regards to the rental problems at our place - this is the sort of thing I dare say we will be coming across occasionally!  I know (and for obvious reasons cannot name names) that this time the particular owner had renters in - and they were lovely.  Very quiet people - and kept themselves very much to themselves!  I just think that we should strive to keep a certain standard there at GV - to make sure everyone is happy! And that certain 'rules' (if that is the correct term of phrase) should be lived by (by owners and renters)to ensure no-one is 'upset' by disruptive behaviour.  I think that the persons who were affected will be taking it up with the owner who had the renters from hell in - but that is up to them to sort out.  It did not affect us personally - but rest assured - if it did - I would have been in touch well before now.
With regards to the wife swap story - Ayhan can tell you all about it!!!!  He did us!!!! hahahahahaha

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Hardcore in Deliktas
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2007, 05:36:16 AM »
and I think that is the point, it all depends on what he tells and to who, he plays a little game, he told us a wedding party and he tells you a wife swap group. He plays games looking for reactions all the time.

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
Hardcore in Deliktas
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2007, 14:12:40 PM »
Hi Abby,
Sorry for late reply - as I have been in Spain!  Visiting two very good friends who decided to emigrate there a few years ago.
Ayhan is a darling isn't he?  We have found him out in a few things bless him!  But I do believe that this was the case - as he asked another owner to act as his wife - in case there was someone in the 'party' he fancied and he could swap her!!!! hahahahahahahaha! You know the owner Abby - by cannot name names for obvious reasons!  We laffed about it as she was in complete shock!!!! Ayhan just kept smiling - all the time.  I am sure your in laws were told the story.

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Hardcore in Deliktas
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2007, 15:14:03 PM »
Hope you had a good time in Spain.The renter said wedding party so I am not sure where swingers comes into it. Anyway they didn't stay so it doesn't matter.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 21:44:52 PM by Gorgeous_bird »

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
Hardcore in Deliktas
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2007, 00:58:11 AM »
Oh right hahahahahahaha - say no more!!!!  We are talking Ayhan here are we not....?
Had a great time in Spain - but so glad we bought at Green Valley you know!!!  Their villa is lovely - but they are all on top of one another - worse - much worse than we have in Deliktas !! seriously !!!  And they have so many problems there with break ins and petty theft - they even break in whilst the owners are on the property!!!  And what makes it sadder is that 50% of the crime is done by Brits !!!  The rest is by Morroccans and Spaniards and other nationalities!  Everybody - and I mean everybody has the bars on the windows - even 3 floors up - and alarms!!!!!!!  It is awful!!!!  So so sad Abby.
I just hope that Turkey does not get like that!  i know we have problems there - and we know about that - BUT there is nothing like over there ....
Our friends have their own business over there - in Hardware - and you know - they do a roaring trade!!!!!  mainly locks, Safes, Alarms and associated items ..... and as they are Brits - they are open all day - no siesta...  and the Brits over there love the trading hours ... and the fact they can speak english!
I will take what Ayhan says now then with a pinch of salt!!! lol x

Offline amanda bullock

Hardcore in Deliktas
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2007, 18:09:16 PM »
hey kirby,are you over next may half term or august at all?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf