Author Topic: Keyf -Kaya village  (Read 1933 times)

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Keyf -Kaya village
« on: September 01, 2007, 14:01:40 PM »
Went here one night for a meal. It's sort of a tree house in the grounds of a hotel(Telemessos). Sounds weird I know. The menu was small but something for everyone really (but probably not good with kids). Menu included lambs testicles - my daughters face dropped when she saw that on the menu and she just ordered chips (luckily for all including the lambs they were not available). The main problem was that the floor shook everytime someone walked around, as we were up in the trees and our table was next to a tree, we had a steady trail of ants down on to the table and things dropping out of the trees (normally in time with someone walking across the floor)and the service was a very sketchy. They seemed to BBQ the meats in the tree house but the rest of the meal had to be collected from the hotel and this seemed to be a mission and a half so everything was arriving at different times. Not really a great night all in all but the food and menu was quite nice. Hopefully they will improve the timmings or maybe it was an off night. Kids hated it but I thought it had potential if we could all eat together, reasonable price aswell.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf