Author Topic: Teenagers!  (Read 17174 times)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Teenagers!
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2009, 22:23:14 PM »
Our kids would love to go to Calis. Mind you they are 33 and 30 years old:(

Offline julesbob0303

Teenagers!
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2009, 22:41:52 PM »
Ceedee, sounds good!  My plan is working!  Before we know it, we wont see our teenagers for the whole month!  We could set up a Calis Beach Youthclub!  (I really do love my daughters, honest!  Just find them bloody hard work on holiday!)   :-\ :)

Highlander, don't put a sad face.  I'm sure you moaned about yours when they were teenagers too [?]

Offline Elsa Padfield

• Minehead, UK
Teenagers!
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2009, 00:08:57 AM »
We can't get rid of ours!  The eldest (24) is coming for the whole summer hols and BRINGING a friend (she's a teacher), and the youngest (20)is probably coming for a couple of weeks depending on gigs (she's a musician) and they love coming on holiday with us.  Thats probably because its cheaper to come with us though!

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Teenagers!
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2009, 09:08:32 AM »
Jules   - whats worse that having two teenagers ?  having one lonely one !!!   Lottie will be 16 in August and bemoaning the fact that she will miss her friends for the three weeks we are in Turkey !! So count us in......picnics, beach bbqs etc.   lets make a plan :)

Offline amanda bullock

Teenagers!
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2009, 13:18:25 PM »
me too,lauren is 15 and james is 10.They put up with each others company only if they have to.lol

Offline milliemars

Teenagers!
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2009, 13:54:09 PM »
Thats teenagers for you my grandson is coming over for the whole six weeks summer holiday and he can,t wait,but then he is only 9

Offline julesbob0303

Teenagers!
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2009, 16:30:41 PM »
Pookie - 16 in August?  I feel a party coming on!  :D  Mine also say that they will miss their friends, and they'd rather stay home.  If the British summer weather is anything like the last two years, they'll be sitting inside avoiding the rain for the whole summer.   :o

I'm so glad that mine are not the only ones bored with hanging around with parents!  My girls will go mad when they know I have arranged this - but I'm sure they'll be pleased when it all works out in their favour!!   :)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 16:32:12 PM by julesbob0303 »

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Teenagers!
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2009, 16:59:13 PM »
Jules - do they have facebook / bebo ?  If so, email me their details and we can put them in touch so they can meet before they meet (if you know what I mean !!!).  It will save lots of awkward silences !:D

Offline julesbob0303

Teenagers!
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2009, 19:41:06 PM »
Pookie - have emailed you.   :)

Amanda - we'll try and get together in May.  Think Lauren and Lily already chat occasionally on msn?   ;)

Offline CeeDee

Teenagers!
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2009, 19:43:46 PM »
Jules/Pookie,
Keep me informed if you arrange a get together, and I will "conveniently" arrange for Mitch and Faye to be there (don't know about your teenagers, but these two would feel awkward if they knew  a get together had been arranged).

Chris

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf