Author Topic: Help Needed  (Read 10255 times)

Offline brianthegardener

Help Needed
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2009, 07:32:18 AM »
I like your new site Yusef.....im sure you can build on it, it will expand when more people visit the site...good luck, you deserve it for trying to promote the area, along with all the other forums.

Offline davidzz

Help Needed
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2009, 08:12:18 AM »
here we go again....
nasty comments breed nasty comments, there is nothing like giving negative feedback and these comments are nothing like giving negative feedback.
ytokgoz member you have asked for some help- advice is read the posts who have replied, take on board the feedback, ignore the petty bickering of those that like to complain and cannot give feedback in a constructive and understanding manner, and remember techno guys get very personal about people using cyber space as if it was affecting their cyber family. Sometimes people have got realise their are more serious injustices in the real world than using something off the internet.
Good luck in what you are trying to acheive

David

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
Help Needed
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2009, 12:40:31 PM »
ytokgoz I have just had a look around the website and think it is very good.
Paul

Offline kevin b

Help Needed
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2009, 12:52:28 PM »
Very clean looking website.
What is the problem using the templete as I can't see one & as for stealing someones website well I would only see that as a problem if some of the text has been cut & pasted.

Good luck Yusuf.

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Help Needed
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2009, 13:17:26 PM »
Ytokgoz   a good website.  Clear and precise and easy to navigate.  My only suggestion is that perhaps fonts and pictures could be slightly larger ?  My Mum was looking at it at had troble reading some of it.

Offline yabanci

Help Needed
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2009, 14:14:05 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by cef

I liked the sound of 'La Mare', may give it a try sometime soon, if I get 'mates rates' I'd even accept a glass of Krug lol  ;) 8).
LOL Cef.Are these Richard Branson mates rates your on about? ;)

Offline brianthegardener

Help Needed
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2009, 15:25:45 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by davidzz

here we go again....
nasty comments breed nasty comments, there is nothing like giving negative feedback and these comments are nothing like giving negative feedback.
ytokgoz member you have asked for some help- advice is read the posts who have replied, take on board the feedback, ignore the petty bickering of those that like to complain and cannot give feedback in a constructive and understanding manner, and remember techno guys get very personal about people using cyber space as if it was affecting their cyber family. Sometimes people have got realise their are more serious injustices in the real world than using something off the internet.
Good luck in what you are trying to acheive

David

Well said David....good luck Yusof.

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
Help Needed
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2009, 17:07:06 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by yabanci

Originally posted by cef

I liked the sound of 'La Mare', may give it a try sometime soon, if I get 'mates rates' I'd even accept a glass of Krug lol  ;) 8).
LOL Cef.Are these Richard Branson mates rates your on about? ;)

:D LOL, I'm sure Richard B only drinks Crystal [^], not Krug :P:D.

Offline ytokgoz

• www.propertyandturkey.com
Help Needed
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2009, 18:20:49 PM »
dear all,
thank you very much for all your upport, i would like to have all comments but in good manner.there are even ways of saying bad things in many ways without argumentetive. about la mare..last week i had a new chef and i am thinking of opening the restaurant about 28th of april. i would like to make a CBF night and try this chef. of course the mates rates. i am doing it before the seaon so that tourist wont be around when we are eating so you cna have mates rates....

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Help Needed
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2009, 18:28:41 PM »
Can you try out your chef before cbf night? ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf