Author Topic: excess baggage  (Read 2428 times)

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
excess baggage
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2010, 11:07:02 AM »
We did weigh them Ken, obviously my scales are out a little but I've never heard of anyone being charged for one kilo.  At least now she can't buy all the crap from the market:D

Offline Bluwise

excess baggage
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2010, 15:43:51 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Jenny1

The way things are going Jenny I dont think we'll have much choice who we fly with soon. :(

Aw don't say that? They have tiniest sitting space EVER! I only have little legs and they were touching the seat in front, I had an aisle seat and had a fidgety man sitting next to me, drove me mental, we were silently fighting for the arm rest! :D
Pegasus all the way for me from now on, hopefully!  :)
[/quote]

Hi Jenny - was there significantly more room with Pegasus or just enough to switch cheeks when one goes numb??

Offline Jenny1

excess baggage
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2010, 16:33:03 PM »

Hi Jenny - was there significantly more room with Pegasus or just enough to switch cheeks when one goes numb??
[/quote]
Hi Sue
In my opinion I thought there was more legroom, they also seem cheaper as they seem to be same price for the same date whenever you look on website, whereas others seem to increae if you know what I mean?
They also leave you be, don't try selling you stuff all the time, just ask if you want to purchase a meal, serve you drinks and that's it, you're free to enjoy your flight in peace!
I am flying with them in September, but can't find any flights after that as in my post on 'flights/airlines'.
Jen

Offline Bluwise

excess baggage
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2010, 19:19:12 PM »
Thanks Jen, will consider them next time (ooohhh, will be 2011 before we go over now......sad, sad)

Offline pasha

excess baggage
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2010, 11:34:31 AM »
I am planning to go to the UK soon, I will have more than the hand luggage allowance, but far less than the 20 kilos that I was forced to pay for if I wanted to check in a hold bag (Thomas Cook).

Do you think that they will give me £12.00 for every kilo that I am under? [:o)] :o:D
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 11:35:31 AM by pasha »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf