Author Topic: transfer from antalya to fethiye  (Read 2275 times)

Offline baklavalover

« on: October 13, 2010, 15:17:02 PM »
Hi everyone
Due to Dalaman being closed I am having to fly into Antalya (Im going back to the Uk for 10 days at the end of season) and was wondering if there is anyone out there who knows of anyone who would like to either share a cab or give me a lift to Fethiye and of course I would give hlf the petrol money.........I have tried all the transfer companies who are quoting horrendous prices like 200 quid !  I appreciate its a long way but hey, cant afford that.  Anyone got any ideas for me
many thanks

Offline Tykatem

• Norfolk, UK
transfer from antalya to fethiye
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 15:56:13 PM »
They're really having a laugh at your expense there. My daughter and family got a transfer from Ovacik - Antalya the other week for £90. Most of the companies in Hisaronu were around this price. Try contacting Yunus at Aftercare

Pete

Offline mrkeith

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 16:10:59 PM »
Rent a car one way with hertz or one of the larger companies that do that.
The transfer should be nearer £60

Offline kizkucuk

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 16:22:57 PM »
Taxi from the airport to Antalya bus station - I'm told reasonable and then a bus to Fethiye 20tl - is probably the cheapest way to do it.

Offline Chinook

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 17:37:21 PM »
Pamukale have a feeder bus at the airport into town and there used to be two buses a day

Offline yabanci

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 19:50:51 PM »
The Belediye runs a shuttle bus service between the Airport and Otogar during the day.Much cheaper than a taxi but about an hour for the journey.

Offline baklavalover

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2010, 08:55:06 AM »
ok people thank you so much for your replies !! Someone told me that the last bus from antalya during the winter is 5pm so the flight gets in as 4.15 so there isnt much chance of that, especially as I will be waiting for about 3 bags full of cheddar, cadburys, mince pies, M and S underwear, bacon and sausages !!  Oh I cant wait

Offline apollo

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2010, 19:17:21 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by baklavalover

ok people thank you so much for your replies !! Someone told me that the last bus from antalya during the winter is 5pm so the flight gets in as 4.15 so there isnt much chance of that, especially as I will be waiting for about 3 bags full of cheddar, cadburys, mince pies, M and S underwear, bacon and sausages !!  Oh I cant wait

quote:

There are the smaller buses, Fethiye Seyahat and Bati Antalya, which run later than this.I dont hav ethe information to hand but I believe the last of these departs at 21,00 21,00 hrs.

It is rarely full and will probably not have to stop en-roue and coupled with the road improvements journey time is gradually being reduced.

Offline baklavalover

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2010, 09:59:12 AM »
yay, thats probably the way to go then !  Thanks Apollo, will get down the Fethiye otogar soon and ask Bati Antalya....thanks

Offline apollo

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2010, 10:30:28 AM »
Fethiye seyahat ,Antalya to Fethiye 19.00hrs
Bati Antalya ,21.30hrs
Pamukkale, 23.30hrs (not sure if this one still runs)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 10:32:27 AM by apollo »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf