Author Topic: Best bank  (Read 6192 times)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Best bank
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2011, 19:47:17 PM »
it's in the main high street, from PTT walk in the marina direction and you will see it on the left a couple of hundred yards up.
You shouldn't need an appointment but avoid lunchtimes if poss, walk into the bank go up the stairs and Ayses office is on the first floor, if she is not there or with someone wait there or go up another floor where you can see Gulsah or Emine.

Offline corbindallas

Best bank
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2011, 11:13:00 AM »
ING bank contact is Alper, jacqki his e mail address is alper.ekim@ingbank.com.tr he is offering 11% on new accounts at the moment as said Orange Account is a fantastic type of account with daily interest on your money total in your account at 5pm everyday. It also has a very good internet banking website in English for monitoring and controlling your account.

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
Best bank
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2011, 14:58:05 PM »
Was talking to Emine on tuesday when i was at finnans, and i mentioned how many people were talking about ing bank in general with this new orange account, she informed me they have exactly the same and have had for quite some time, and most of the banks do the same, seems it is just word of mouth that has got around about ing and everyone thinks its the bees knees, i have been with finnans for a while now and am quite happy with their business. :)

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Best bank
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2011, 15:26:21 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by desmartinson

Was talking to Emine on tuesday when i was at finnans, and i mentioned how many people were talking about ing bank in general with this new orange account, she informed me they have exactly the same and have had for quite some time, and most of the banks do the same, seems it is just word of mouth that has got around about ing and everyone thinks its the bees knees, i have been with finnans for a while now and am quite happy with their business. :)

So Des you are telling me Finnans offer an account you can put upto 90k tl in draw your interest daily, add as much and take as much as you like each day? with no penalties. Why are they not offering it to us then.
Mark

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
Best bank
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2011, 15:35:30 PM »
In the research I've done the only bank to offer this type of daily interest/daily access account at anything like this interest rate was ING, I hope I was wrong as I want to spread my savings around to be protected in case of collapse so am very interested to read any further replies to this topic.

Finansbank interest rates: http://www.finansbank.com.tr/en/banking/consumer-banking/deposit-products/interest-rates.aspx
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 15:39:18 PM by Supacabby »

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
Best bank
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2011, 16:06:53 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by karaokemark

quote:
Originally posted by desmartinson

So Des you are telling me Finnans offer an account you can put upto 90k tl in draw your interest daily, add as much and take as much as you like each day? with no penalties. Why are they not offering it to us then.
Mark

Im telling you what she told me Mark, nothing stopping anyone popping in to see her, cant comment on the 90k figure but yes you can draw interest daily,

Offline Eric

Best bank
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2011, 16:47:09 PM »
The interest may be put in your account daily but can you draw the money out whenever you like without losing that month's interest?  When we 1st opened an account here, which was with Finans, it was explained to us that with the monthly account we could take out money whenever we wanted but we would lose that month's interest.  To keep the interest we could only withdraw on a certain date.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Best bank
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2011, 18:44:53 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by karaokemark
[br
Mark

More to the point why aren't they telling the world[?] ING are still advertising their orange account big time, as such have brought in a lot of business. Why wouldn't Finans want to do the same

Offline jacqki

Best bank
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2011, 19:11:30 PM »
My word we leave England in 6 days time and now I think I'm more confused than ever!! ING or Finans or TEB that is the question?

Offline wickwilly

Best bank
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2011, 20:13:28 PM »
I have accounts with TEB and ING. With TEB its a 35 day account and pays 9.75%. However, money can only be withdrawn or deposited on the 35th day without losing the months interest.. With ING I am getting 9% but can withdraw or deposit money on any weekday without loss of interest. If you want the convenience of easy, penalty free withdrawals/deposits I would go with ING.
WW

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf